I love Jehovah's Witnesses...

by FMZ 30 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

Your post really makes me smile!

You are right. Anyone can love their good friends; but to pray for your enemies, forgive them, love them... now that is a miracle of God.

Your words remind me of the only parent to forgive Gary Ridgeway (Green River Murderer) when he was sentenced this past year:

"I forgive you for what you've done. You've made it difficult to live up to what I believe, and that is what God says to do, and that is forgive, and he doesn't say to forgive just certain people, he says forgive all. So... you are forgiven, sir."

Such people truly humble and inspire me. Thanks for being one, too, FMZ!!!!!!

bebu

• bebu
    bebu
    However, I have virtually no respect for the organization itself. I can separate that loathing from ill feelings towards an individual man.
    I have learned to protect myself from them, though.

Yes to that, too. Loving JWs does NOT mean you have to submit to them, agree with them, or like the organization at all. I sure don't!

bebu

• teejay
    teejay

I love Jehovahs Witnesses, too -- most I ever knew were decent people -- but I can't stand the Watchtower Society.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Luv you too FMZ

• Mac
    Mac

I hate alcohol cuz it gets me all mushy and stuff over FMZ' s posts..and that ain't right!!!

mac

*this post was paid for by muskrats for truth about love

• heathen
    heathen

Well they deserve to be hated .

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I have watched the death (premature deaths) and destruction the financial ruin and the dashed dreams of 4 generations of my family and counting...

Jehovah's Witnesses are predatory wolves in sheep's clothing and a supremacist extremist cult.They are mean and malicious to each other and to outsiders.The worst offender as a family wrecking carnal cult.

People imitate the God that they worship.

A 'good JW' is to me what a 'good nazi' is to a Jewish holocaust survivor.

No rest for the wicked mass murders.

The nazis looked the look,JW's R' charlie manson without the look and Bible thumpers to boot.

When they come to your door they won't have the dark goth look they will be smartly dressed in their IBM suits and toting the Christian Bible.

The watchtower cult can grandstand to the ends of the earth,every one of their disciples will still grow old and die!

Will you also die broken and unsaved?[Gal.1:8]

• FMZ
    FMZ

Danny:

Just a couple of questions mate. Do you believe all JWs are malicious, power hungry people? Even that sweet old lady at the back of the Kingdom Hall who always had a smile and something nice to say to people?

What good does continuing to hate do? It only perpetuates the cycle, with solely negative results. The ultimate question is... why hate those that have been misled into believing that they are doing the loving thing when they shun others, and even allow loved ones to die? They were misled, just as you and I were misled.

True, I am very bitter towards the belief system itself, as it causes much grief. And I believe that those higher up in the Organization who know it is not the truth, but continue to perpetuate it as such, are very selfish, power hungry people. But, it is not up to you or I to judge these people... all we can do is love.

I don't love Jehovah's Witnesses because they are Jehovah's Witnesses. I love them because they are fellow human beings, open to being misled and lied to just as we ourselves are. Again... "Forgive them, for they know not what they do".

Just a few thoughts buddy... and my condolences for all of the hurt the Witnesses have put you through in your life. Unimaginable.

FMZ

• shera
  • mpatrick
    mpatrick

I think most JWs are genuinely good people, just mislead. Last night I was invited, for the first time in over eight years, to a Euchre party at my mom and dad's with several of their JW friends. They were all very nice, even though most knew that I had openly spoke against the JW religion in the past. I have just learned to let go of alot of things over time and just let people be who they want to be. If they think they are happy, who am I to disagree. Now if you made the same post about 5 or 6 years ago, I probably would have responded quite differently then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit