I was out at the local pub on Monday night and a big guy came up to me and wanted to "talk" to me. As I went to see what he wanted, I made eye contact with the bouncer so that he knew that I wasn't completely cofortable with the situation. The guy started off by saying that my ex-wife has been complaining that I have been harrassing her and that it's getting bad enough that she has to move out of town. (The truth is that she wanted to get back together but I politely said no and she has been vindictive ever since. I harbour no resentment towards her, but I also want to live the rest of my life in relative peace.) But, within 15 minutes, he was shaking my hand and telling me to protect myself from her.
But by asking friends of friends some questions, etc., here's what I have found out:
(names left out, to protect myself and these "guys")
- this "Monday night at the pub" guy, (T.) was originally sent to "hurt" me.
- the guy that sent him, (K.) knew me through a mutual friend and didn't believe the ex's family's story enough to let the guy "hurt" me without asking my side of the story. K. told me this on Thurs. a.m.
- my ex's family has been telling people that I have sexually assaulted my daughter, and despite it being a despicable lie, this is the real reason why he was supposed to "hurt" me.
- based on what the ex's family had said about me, K. was about to send T. over to "hurt" the guy, right up to the point that he was shown the picture of the guy he was supposed to take care of (he was shocked that it was me). My ex mother-in-law is a very manipulative person, as was evidenced by her convincing K. to do this.
- the reason that my ex-mother-in-law knows K. is because they were witnesses to his son being hit by a car in a hit-and-run and this was supposed to be a "return the favour" type of thing.
- K. has told me that I don't have to worry about any of his aquaintances "hurting" me anymore but that she has also said that she is going to frame me for something with the police.
- on Wed., when I dropped off my son at her place after a visit my ex asked me to go into her parents' place to talk about something in private. Based on what K. has been told by them, he said I was very smart and lucky that I didn't go in there.
By the way, one of the things that I got the Judge to order was that my children are not to be allowed to be raised as JW's, and isn't it the Christian thing to do, that if they can't convert you, they have you killed?
Sorry for my sarcasm, but it just boggles my mind that this woman is a pioneer and held in very high esteem in their KH and when I spoke to an elder about what she has been doing, he said that she told him to mind his own business, so he's not pursuing it beyond that.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT F***ING RELIGION????!!!!!! That is somewhat of a rhetorical question, since I already have a pretty good idea of what is wrong with it.