Bush Documents a Forgery

by Yizuman 40 Replies latest social current

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*ahem*???

The story is far from over. If you said the documents were *clearly* forgeries, and then went on to give reasons that are in fact NOT AT ALL the reason to believe the documents are forgeries, then you are not in any place to be *aheming*....

Beligerantly saying inacurate stuff, punctuated by one thing that *may* turn out to be true, but not true for any of the reasons you believed and stated, does not make you intelligent or honest, it makes you a suck-up puppet to some freeper trash and media morons.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

LOL

Funny

• patio34
  • patio34
    patio34

(Darn--the other pc I used for above seems to be infected.) Well, anyway, if anyone's interested, this is a clickable link:

Are They True Fabrications?

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

blah blah blah.

Burkett told me this, Burkett told me that.

So the frig what?

We already know Burkett is a liar. Even HE knows it.

"Burkett, a retired National Guard lieutenant colonel, also admits that he deliberately misled the CBS News producer working on the report, giving her a false account of the documents' origins to protect a promise of confidentiality to the actual source," network spokeswoman Kelli Edwards said in the statement.

unfortunately, Burkett screwed it all up, even IF there is truth to it AND if it even mattered in the first place whther the President took his damn physical or not 30 years ago.

• Panda
    Panda

Sixy, One time ONE TIME you back the wrong equine , it's ok we all still support your fine(I mean that) art work. But you now know that those papers are false. Fabrications of some nasty little minds. We expect this sort of stuff during an election. As sound byte junkies and yellow rag toadies our country should expect the media to supply junk food at the proper time.

Personally I think that the folks running these campaigns get a real kick out of outsmarting one another. I think they enjoy the "who really pulls the prank off" games. It's all strategy and guffaws. In the end isn't it all should'a, would'a, could'a of campaign shenanagins.

• dubla
    dubla

six-

is the story really "far from over"? you can back away from this one anytime you want....cbs has already taken that advisable road:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/president/2004-09-21-cover-guard_x.htm

aa

• dubla
    dubla

of course the kerry campaign denies it was involved at all .......

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/09/21/cbs.kerry.adviser/index.html

aa

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

This whole thing is a very unfunny joke.

Are the documents real or are they forged? - Who cares!!

Did President Bush complete his National Guard Service like everybody else at that time? Probably Not. Surprised? Why? Let's see. High Ranking Officials Son...Special Favors....Nah! Not in America. . It never happens. .

Even if the documents are/were authentic, how many people would truly be shocked/surprised? It's ALL BullS**T.

Like several others in this thread have already said. Focus on the REAL issues. Not this muckraking crap.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

If US politics is a two elephant and one squirrel circus, and I have documents in my possession that prove this to be the case, then this issue is surely a clod of elephant dung.

As relying on the average US Political marketing arm on either side of the jello wrestle to show any ethics whatsover is in the realms of fantasy , some sort of cap need to be put placed on how the media is manipulated in the run-up to a Presidential election. An idea would be explore the unthinkable and by edict actually focus on issues of policy for the twelve week run up to any election. This would allow at least some sort of choice by education and not reality-tv style edification.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit