How To Personally Defeat the Watchtower, Lurkers!

by metatron 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Elsewhere! Why would those of us who are still active JW's cut our own throats?

That's not what Elsewhere suggested. He suggested "coming clean" in the name of Elders in your former congregations. For example, I could claim to be an Elder from the Bulli congregation (even though I'm not) - the theory is that the Tower will start asking some very hard questions of those named elders. It's not a serious suggestion of Elsewhere's, IMO - just an idea for a prank.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I guess you gotta be careful who you exchanged info (names) with. Some here could be double-agents!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

You know the congregations in the developed countrys must all have people in them that don't beleive it is the truth but must put up a front because they don't want to be shunned. I think that many will start to make contact with others who are like minded and this could one day reach a "critical mass" in each congregation.

The internet the WT's worst nightmare has unleash a tremendous voice of criticism and is being heard in the privacy of one own home PC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit