MY BEST FRIEND KILLED ON A MOTORWAY IN ENGLAND LAST MON

by nightwarrior 14 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sounds awful.
    Funerals are hard enough to arrange at the best of times, without that palava.
    My thoughts are with you.

• hubert
    hubert

Chris, sorry for your loss of your best friend. (Wrong place at the wrong time).

Your are a true friend to take over that responsibility. He was lucky to have you as a friend, and you to have him, too.

Sincerely, Hubert

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Sorry, and condolances to the family

It's gotta be one the worst deaths out there, hopefully family and friends can hang together

• Mary
    Mary

Chris, I am so sorry for your loss. I too believe that death is not the end, and that one day, we will be with our loved ones again.

One of these caring sisters of mercy then fabricated a complete lie to one of my friends daughters and said he (meaning me) was disfellowshipped for Embezzelment.

What a c......well, you know the worst four letter word you can call a woman. Yes, I'd sue her ass off for saying something like that. What kind of an unfeeling, psychopath would even consider saying something so pathetic---especially in light of the circumstances??!!

A self-righteous Witness, that's who.

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

We have been on a roller coaster of emmotions which even in death or tragic circumstances

some acting j.w dont seem to have any type of christian feelings considering the circumstances

guess ive seen and heard it all now thanks for the postings

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit