MY BEST FRIEND KILLED ON A MOTORWAY IN ENGLAND LAST MON

by nightwarrior 14 Replies latest jw friends

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

My friend was killed last week on a motorway 250 miles from home while visiting his girlfriend

a 44 ton lorry on the opposite side of the motorway crashed through the steel barrier and demolished 2 cars

therfore 2 familys lost there loved one, my friend left 3 children aged 18 years upwards ,

his wife had left him around 3 years previously and went to america

my wife and i were summoned to the home around 8.30 in the evening kids crying etc

trying to arrange all funeral and contacting relatives and friends over period of days ,its terrible arranging delivery of the body consoling everyone its a bloody nightmare

my friend served 25 years or so in the army ,took part in special ops etc,we were very close as where other members of our group all living in london

his financess were in a mess in debt up to his eyeballs,generaly borrowing from me which i never expected back,

any how over the course of 3 days 2 jehovahs wittnessess arrived as friends of one of the step daughters

they took over the kitchen ,i insisted in saying hallo simple conversation

One of these caring sisters of mercy then fabricated a complete lie to one of my friends daughters and said he meaning me was disfellowshipped for Embezzelment .truth is i disaccociated myself but left 5 years previously

of course i couldnot conceal my anger at these lies and told her that i was going to sue her etc etc

the worry for me is that in these terrible circumstances , a friends death wailing children ,what harm have they done to the poor bereaved family,

My friend once went to the meetings attended the conventions out on the ministry all the right things

Yet he stopped going to the meetings as he saw them all as being hypocritical .etc

pLUSS MY FRIEND WANTED TO BE CREMATED AND HIS ASHES SCATTERED IN MAURITTIUS

Which is a hindu ceremony

Which was not what those poor sisters of death were wanting they are not allowed back in the house now

which is a good thing any comments

chris

the

• Soledad
    Soledad

I am so sorry to hear this. I know how painful it is to lose a friend, especially with kids.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Wow. I'm gob-smacked.

Hang in there pal,

Englishman.

• kls
    kls

Oh my God i am so sorry. My condolences to the family and to you.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

What a sad story. I'm really sorry for your loss.

The silly JW gossip is generally hard to put up with, but in such circumstances I can understand your rage.

Take care,

Didier

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

So sorry to hear that! Big hugs to you & I am wishing you the strength & courage to get through this.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

It's really tough losing a best friend, especially when it happens so unexpectantly. You must be going through many many intense feelings. I believe that death is but a doorway and your friend "lives" on. I'm sure that if he could communicate with you he would be so grateful for you stepping up to the plate and helping his family through their crisis - you are a TRUE friend, something rare and something very valuable and honored. Take care of yourself, let yourself grieve too, and if you can, you should turn to whoever you can to help you too get through this heart renching moment in your life.

Double Edge

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Chris,,

Sorry for the loss of your best friend.

Motor vehicle accidents sure claim a lot of lives.

you said:

those poor sisters of death were wanting they are not allowed back in the house now

Glad you got them out of the house. they seemed to be causing a lot more unwanted stress in an already tragic situation.

your friend had obviously moved on from the witness some time ago if he wanted some other type of religious funeral. His wishes being done at his death is what is important here.

again...sorry for your loss, Chris

Special K

• Sassy
    Sassy

I'm so sorry Nightwarrior

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    the worry for me is that in these terrible circumstances , a friends death wailing children ,what harm have they done to the poor bereaved family,

Thats terrible..

Sorry for your loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit