My mom smuggled a NWT into my house!

by reganashe 26 Replies latest social physical

• reganashe
    reganashe

Yes Valis!! I like your style what kind of Elvis has no Bling Bling!!! That would be a fun. hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! I think we might have arts and craft time when I get home from work.

• marcosgarcia
    marcosgarcia

Hey me again! Blondie has great advice, I don't know her, but I love her comments they are always right on and very informative ! I also like her music.... Call me!!! da da da da.....

Still I have a question for you. If you are against JWs, why did you leave your little one with grandma on meeting night in the first place? Grandma is not a closet JW -- From what I have seen and read a closet JW is an oxymoron isn't it? You also know when meeting night is. What did you think mommy dearest was going to do? If you don't want daughter at the KH then don't drop her off with granny on meeting night, becasue you know what grandma does that night and it aint BINGO (that would make her Catholic) . Sorry to be such a hard ass, but you are the parent = responsible one for the child. You set your self up for problems becasue you wanted "grown up time".

Well when I picked her up she told me that she had taken her to "meeting" and that she had been a very good girl. Well I didnt want to make a big deal about taking her to meeting because I really needed some grown up time and it was nice for my mom to offer to take my daughter for the night.

Oh, and stop being afraid (I used to be so afraid) ... it takes up too much energy... Think about what is the worst thing that could happen....and if the worst happens, so what? Are you gonna fall off the face of the earth, NO you have nothng to fear but fear itself. She is your duaghter so put your helmet on and get out there and stand up for her now --- and she will respect you later. We are all rootin for ya !!!

Take care !

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    give that girl some water colors, markers, crayons, glue, glitter and a crap load of holiday sticker for her Elvis

Hey Valis! I bet you are a great dad!!!

I think this is the co-o-o-o-o-o-olest suggestion!!

ESTEE

• senselessly sane
    senselessly sane

What would grandma do if you arts and craft a cross on the cover?

• reganashe
    reganashe

Well Elvis has been Blinged Blinged. The little one decorated it yesterday. It was werid and almost therapeutic.

Marcos:

Actually I didnt know my mom was going to go to meeting her meetings are on Saturday and thats new for me. I dont see my parents often and I don't keep up with there meeting schedule. I'm not trying to deny that my daughter is my responsabilty. I know that! Do you have children??? by the sound of it I dont think you do. I dont live in the same state as my parents so it is a treat for my mother to have my daughter. IF you read my post it wasnt a big deal for me that she went to meeting with my mom. The issue was that she sent my daughter home with a Bible. I dont mean to sound pissy. But I do think you came off a little rude.

• Valis
    Valis

hi reagen...if you read about marcos unfortunately he has it harder than you do. I think he may have come off a bit abrupt, but sometimes it can't all be hugs and emoticons. Hard truths for sure, but at least someone is willing to at least throw it out there to think about.

So, Elvis got his bling huh? I'm betting that with all those pages there's more room for bling...hey! How about a leaf, trading card, sticker, toy advert, scrap book? bwahahah!!!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3
    A bible named Elvis is just about the coolest thing I've ever heard of.

Now if only a blue suede cover was available from Ministry Ideaz...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit