Gall Bladder....Is yours in or out?

by morty 31 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

So do you think it could be likely I could have a stone still in there after all these years?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

BTW, Morty....I did that gall bladder cleanse over 15 yrs ago and never had any more problems with "Gerd's" (disorder involving gall bladder, hiatal hernia and spastic esophagus) until this year when my gall bladder "told" me it was full of gall stones again. I did another gall bladder cleanse recently and got rid of the problem again. :) I also discovered that lemon juice (straight up, please) softens gall stones.

Frannie B

• Purza
    Purza

I know that pain you spoke of. I thought I was having a heart attack -- but the ER doc knew what it was immediately and asked me if I still had my gall bladder. I was mis-diagnosed before that. Doctor thought I had acid reflux disease and I was on Pepcid for a few years and sometimes it helped and other times it didn't help. I had a stone stuck in the duct -- they found that out when they removed my GB.

I have not experienced that same level of pain (as I did when my GB was in), but I do occassionally get chest pains that I believe are gas.

So. . . . could it be acid reflux? Or really bad gas?

Purza

• morty
    morty

So where do you get this cleansing stuff? and Do you do it on your own or by a natural doc?? Just wondering as I have never tryed any of these things in the past..Also, do you need to tell your doctor when you do these natural cleanses?

Morty, of the confused on the cleansing class...( try saying that 6 times..lol)

• Mac
    Mac

(((((((Morty))))))))))

Check yer mailbox a little later.k?

mac

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    So where do you get this cleansing stuff? and Do you do it on your own or by a natural doc?? Just wondering as I have never tryed any of these things in the past..Also, do you need to tell your doctor when you do these natural cleanses?

Morty, as Mulan will more than likely agree, they're nasty, but do the trick....for a gall bladder cleanse (24 hr cleanse), drink nothing but fruit juice and water all day to clear out your digestive tract and allow a place for the gall stones to "flow freely".....then a coupla hours before bedtime, mix 1 cup of lemon juice with 2 cups of olive oil....every 15 minutes, drink a few tablespoons (maybe 3 or 4) and you should be finished by bedtime.....when you go to bed, lie down on your right side with a pillow to elevate your hips, so that as the mixture digests, it is concentrated in your gall bladder.....the next morning?....stay close to your bathroom It should flush everything out....

For the liver cleanse, go to your local health food store....they have some terrific bottles of capsules and such for liver cleanses....they can help you with that.

And no, you don't need to consult with your doc to do these cleanses, because the cleanses themselves will not harm you, though you may feel queasy a bit....... BUT.....you should have that pain checked out with your doc just to be sure you're not dealing with something else entirely....however, after all....medicine is only a practice....and sometimes they can be wrong.

Frannie B

• morty
    morty

ok Mac....but I thought you fell off the face of the earth....

Frannie....that sounds really gross but I will give it a try...does that leamon juice have to be fresh? And I certainly will not go far from home on that morning...lol

• Mac
    Mac

in Arnold voice..

"I am back! "

mac

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    does that leamon juice have to be fresh?

I use the concentrate, Morty.

annnnd...YUP! It's kinda gross...the lemon juice mixed in with the olive oil helps to get it down and thank goodness ya only hafta sip a few tablespoons at a time!

Frannie B

• blondie
    blondie

Out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit