General apology

by Simon 26 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Gumby

• roybatty
    roybatty

Threads like that one keep me coming back for more. I'd rather have a heated debate with someone who's view I don't share, as opposed to someone whom I agree with on everything.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    If it makes anyone feel better, I was moderated - they ganged up on me and told me I was being an asshole

Some of my best friends are assholes.

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon
    This kind of expression is an example of why it's easy to forgive and love him.

Ok, now I just need you to convince Angharad

• Farkel
    Farkel

: they ganged up on me and told me I was being an asshole

What's the big deal? Peopl call me that all the time!

Farkel

• seven006
    seven006

Simon,

Wives sometime know us better than we know ourselves and can see things in a different and at times, much clearer perspective.

That's why I don't have one.

You did good my friend.

Dave

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    I'd rather have a heated debate with someone who's view I don't share, as opposed to someone whom I agree with on everything.

Can you really debate with someone who agrees with you?

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I should listen to Angharad - she told me I was being an idiot but like the knucklehead I am, I decided she was wrong

always have liked Ang!

Thank you Simon

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I WAS RAISED TO BELITTLE THE COUNTRY I WAS BORN IN AND TO SEE ONLY THEIR FAULTS.

I REFUSED THE DRAFT. I REFUSED TO VOTE. SLOWLY I BEGAN TO SEE THAT MY COUNTRY WAS BEING VERY GOOD TO ME IN SPITE OF MY CONDUCT AND THOUGHTS ABOUT THE COUNTRY.

AS A JW I CONTRIBUTED AS LITTLE TO MY COUNTRY AS THE LAW WOULD ALLOW. YET WHEN I FOUND MYSELF IN NEED. THEY WERE THERE FOR ME. WAS ANYONE ELSE? HELL NO.

I GUESS IT IS FOR SOME OF THESE REASONS, THAT IT BRINGS OUT ANGER IF I FEEL THE U.S. IS BEING ONLY CONDEMNED AND NOTHING GOOD STATED.

SIMON I APOLOGIZE FOR MY POST AND CERTAINLY ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY.

Outoftheorg

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thanks Simon for caring

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit