General apology

by Simon 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

I started a topic earlier with the best of intentions and it seems I have angered many people.

I would like to apologise and say again that it wasn't my intention to cause offense - I though the commentary, comparison and the links between the events on the same anniversary were quite interesting and worth noting with lessons that could be learnt.

I'm sorry that some people saw it a different way and hope that we can agree to disagree on this one and not fall out.

I understand that this is a sensitive day for many and that I may misunderstand the way people handle this in the USA compared to how it is marked over here.

- Simon

• dh
    dh

• Soledad
    Soledad

Thanks Simon.

• glitter
    glitter

I'm sorry people were upset too.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Apology accepted and thank you.

• Simon
    Simon

I should listen to Angharad - she told me I was being an idiot but like the knucklehead I am, I decided she was wrong

If it makes anyone feel better, I was moderated - they ganged up on me and told me I was being an asshole

• Special K
    Special K

Thanks for the apology, Simon.

appreciate it.

sincerely

Special K

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow
    I should listen to Angharad - she told me I was being an idiot but like the knucklehead I am, I decided she was wrong

If it makes anyone feel better, I was moderated - they ganged up on me and told me I was being an asshole

This kind of expression is an example of why it's easy to forgive and love him.

• Valis
    Valis
    they ganged up on me and told me I was being an asshole

No problem Si...we're always around when you need to be reminded..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

No worries here my friend. Let me buy you a pint.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit