UPDATE: Good News About Nancy . . .

by Corvin 45 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Great news Corvin,

My thoughts are with you and your family.

HappyDad (Bill)

• bem
    bem

Great news ((((Corvin,Mary & family)))) I too am sending positive thoughts and energy. your way.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It's great to hear some positive news Corvin. Keep up the good work.

Chris

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I'm also very glad to here Nancy's making some headway! Its because of the help she's getting I'm sure, but let there be no doubt, your genuine love and that of those who truly care is whats providing the incentive.

As for that from WT Hell, I hope the sliver of conscience she may have left inside her will haunt her BORG self for what she's done to bring her daughter to the breaking point.

I wish I could convey you strength and calm for the interviews/investigation to come but I'd say you're doing great as it is!

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Corvin- Thanks for the update. It's so good to hear that your daughter is doing beter now! She's lucky to have a dad like you.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Corvin,

I hope the situation works out so you can have the relationship with your daughter that will bring so much happiness and love to your life as well as her's. I find this to be my greatest blessing in life.

Ken P.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

OMG - I misread at first and thought you actually sang out loud "Forward you Witnesses ever strong of heart...."

Cripes I was cracking up.

This will be your finest hour Corvin.

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Corvin...awesome! I'm glad that Nancy is doing well too.

(((((((Corvin and family))))))))

TB

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Good vibes and hugs go out to you and your daughters, Im glad to hear that the judge can see all through her attempts...I think that your ex probably would have made more progress if she had left her watchtower posse at home :) The judge is right on..reall doing what in the best interest for the kids.

Go get em!

• neverthere
    neverthere

(((((((Corvin and family)))))))))

Good to know things went well at the court! I will keep my thoughts and prayers with you!

Diana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit