What did Noah eat after the flood?

by badboy 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Could the fish have survived considering the fresh/salt water ratio and also considering that the temp. of the the water would have been affected by that much rain??

My answer is --- He didn't eat-- because people in story books don't need to eat.

• Pole
    Pole

Could the fish have survived considering the fresh/salt water ratio and also considering that the temp. of the the water would have been affected by that much rain??

There must have survived at least 7 clean fish, and 2 unclean ones.

• gumby
    gumby
    and 2 unclean ones.

That would be a catfish and a carp I'm guessin.

Gumby

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

They also must have had some llllooooonnnnggg ass fishing poles too because from the pic in my old bible story book the windows were way up high on the floating logs ark. and they couldn't open the door..only Jehovah could open that..so how could they fish...unless....shoot there is no unless...lol

• Pole
    Pole
    a catfish and a carp I'm guessin

Interesting theory. So, you think these two could have been crossed? Bear in mind that whatever the two ORIGINAL unclean fish were, they were the predecessors of AAAAALLLL the different species of fish we have now, including:

Croakers, Flounders, Groupers, Jacks, Barracudas, Porgies, Snappers, Snooks, Grunts, Baitfishes, Sharks, Basses, Shads, Catfishes, and many others....

As for the clean fish and the other clean animals there might have been only one reason why NOah took as many as 7 of them on board. Yes, he could thus eat at least five of each clean species...

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

seven006

I don't know why god, who can pull out anything in his bag of miracles, just didn't turn all the bad people of the earth into pillars of salt. Now that was a damn impressive miracle and it would have cut down on one hell of a lot of work.

Noah was 600 years old. He was obviously on a low-sodium diet.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Ah, the Flood Myth. A great and signal proof that belivers in a the literal and absolute accuracy of the Bible are stupid, decieved or demented.

I mean, which part of it DOESN'T give the fact it's a big made-up story away?

God tells Noah bolke to take (mostly) pairs of animals into the ARk. Noah gets out, and god has a massive fry-up for himself (wiping out a large percentage of the surviving stock of several species) AND tells Noah to chow down on the rest. You could make three species extinct in your own lunchtime.

Maybe that's what happened to the dinosaurs and unicorns... one of each species that disappeared got et and the other one died of old age...

• badboy
    badboy

THANKS,EVERYONE

BADBOY OF THE YOU ASK A QUESTION AND SOMETIMES YOU GET DOZENS OF REPLIES,SOMETIME NO ANSWERS CLASS

• Odrade
    Odrade
    because people in story books don't need to eat.

They don't poop either... solves another problem...

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    Olives?

And just where do you think he would have found a good bottle of vermouth after the flood, let alone any gin?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit