What did Noah eat after the flood?

by badboy 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Noah ate the unicorns

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The ark was made from gopher wood, remember. Jehovah made sure it tasted like gophers . Actually, manna wood would've probably been more tasty.

• Valis
    Valis

eh perhaps they ate the dead and bloated corpses of all those bad people left over from when the water subsided..

Donner! Party of five! Your table is ready!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I bet angel flesh takes longer to decompose than animal and human flesh, no?

• Valis
    Valis

Leo...ever read Towing Jehovah?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• marcosgarcia
    marcosgarcia

SPAM ?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Valis....No, but it sounds pretty funny. Hmmm, how would Jehovah taste? Brings to mind that old "Jehovah Burger" graphic.

Anyway, according to the Bible, they must've had plenty to eat after the Flood. Genesis 9:27 has Noah declare, after his sons helped clothe him after his drunken episode: "May God enlarge Japheth". So I guess he was the fat one in the family.

• Valis
    Valis

There ya go Leo...

http://www.sff.net/people/Jim.Morrow/towing.html

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• gumby
    gumby

Poor ol' badboy who started this thread! Here the poor guy askes a simple question, only to get a bunch a damn brain twisted, heathen apostate bastards, who won't give him a straight answer!

I'll tell ya badboy what the real answer is.........but it'll cost ya bout $29.95. It's a guaranteed answer...., with no refund however cuz sometimes people disagree just to get their dough back......the bastards!!!!

Gumby

• Mary
    Mary

What a silly question. Obviously Noah used the Food Replicator that Jehovah installed shortly before it started raining.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit