What Qualities Did You Find Most Attractive In The Jehovah's Witnesses???

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• dh
    dh

all the virgins

• minimus
    minimus

RR, "they kicked the liks of you out".....

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I liked that the brothers were your brothers, and you could talk to them and no one ever thought you were after them or "interested" in them except as a brother. It was wonderful.

Also, the brothers, the men, were for the most part clean and decent, gentlemanly, pleasant. I thought they were kind.

I know I've said some mean things about various "elders" in vent mode but over all, I liked the elders and the brothers.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

I don't know that I can say what I found attractive about the Witnesses back then as I didn't give that much counscious thought to it back then, but if I was to say anything it would be the usual stuff - the brotherhood and all that, although I wasn't really that involved with people and overlooked a lot of personal stuff.

For many of us I'd imagine what we liked back then and what we like now is different. In a way I just like the same qualities other people have, now, one being innocence - but on the other side of the same coin I guess there's a certain ignorance which is not so attractive. Naturally this varies in degree betwen individuals, kids and elders to draw a contrast - but it generally applies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit