by Corvin 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• qwerty
    qwerty

I look forward to V2

Qwerty

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Corvin,

I have omitted the "BOO!" and the "now let's get out there and place some magazines" lines.

Good job, corvin.

I was wondering if you found it cleansing for yourself by taking all the time to do this. After the past couple weeks from hell... if it helped focus some of that rage at the WTBTS... Well then it was well, well worth it.

Sometimes a focused project such as this is very healing. Enables one to pin poin there anger directly at who it should be aimed at.

all the best Corvin and waiting for the update on Nancy.Hope she is doing better.

love

Special K

• bebu
    bebu

Corwin, that video is utterly amazing... you're a genius. The video is truly haunting; I've never heard any of the recordings before (never was a dub), and it gave me chills, combined with the pics and music. This would be an amazing intro-tool to non-JWs (a springboard teaser). If I were a JW, I would be deeply shaken!! I want to get a copy of the new version, too.

Maybe you could create another short intro video on the UN-WTS relationship?? Use the same general recipe which you used here, but reveal the shocking contradiction with documents when the voice (if you have a recording) gives utter condemnation to the UN and its religious associates?

I wonder if Randy Watters will host that video for you on freeminds! Tell him you've got support from JWD!

bebu

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Watching that right after reading the Falling Man essay has just about done me in.

Just adding my voice to the chorus of "that is one powerful piece of work!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit