'Neath The Tower Of Fear: Video

by Corvin 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Odrade
    Odrade

Love the advisory on the photoshopped WT. Hubby and I were both impressed.

Odrade

• marcosgarcia
    marcosgarcia

Excelente that is very good! I really liked it!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Very well done. Great stuff can come out of an overfull heart, and Lord knows, you have taken enough in the last few months.

Yes, lose the Boo, and how I would love to see this played to a larger audience. The soundtrack alone drew my JW hubby out of the back room to take a peek.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Nice work, Corvin!!!

I guess that pretty much explains most of those nightmares I had growing up. Seriously.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Corvin...You are one multi-talented guy...Spike, Quentin move over.

Simply fantastic, I had goose bumps.

If you lose the Boo maybe you could add the quote from the 93 Awake where it states a religion which teaches lies can not be the truth.

Can you link this so that when some one clicks on jwmedia.org or Watchtower.org they get this instead

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

wow...this was really cool. You out did yourself covin, and you should be proud. It was so morose, but how many times have we seen those pictures over and over in our heads? Mind boggling.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Dude,

I'm not worthy! I'm NOT WORTHY!

but I agree about losing the "BOO!" (and the "let's go out..." too)

also, I would suggest that you use white characters with thin black outlines so your text will be more easily readable - better yet may be yellow characters with thin black outlines. An old subtitling trick.

I've never used the WinXP create a movie thingie before, but I was able to figure out how to use it to rejoin the two segments.

Do this:

file/ import /neath the tower of fear part 01.wmv

edit /select all

clip /add to storyboard timeline

file / save (give your project a name)

file/ import /neath the tower of fear part 02.wmv

edit /select all

clip /add to storyboard timeline

file / save (save the new larger project)

file/ save movie (turn the project into a movie - give it a new name)

The only problem will be that the soundtrack is gone - I haven't figured out why... It's there when you play the "project" but seems not to be there when the movie is created.

CORRECTION - the soundtrack s fine - it just doesn't play until you close the Windows Create a video software.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Wonderful. I think, however, that the sudden turn into humor is a bit jarring. You might want to keep it dark and sinister and sad and pathetic (empahsizing all the wasted lives). Or, if you want to keep the jarring chagne, go whole hog. Suddenly switch the soundtrack into a kazoo and oompah circus rhythm. (send in the clowns... again...)

Just an artistic thought. But well done, overall...

CZAR

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Or, if you want to keep the jarring chagne, go whole hog. Suddenly switch the soundtrack into a kazoo and oompah circus rhythm. (send in the clowns... again...)

Just an artistic thought. But well done, overall...

Thank you.

I think I'll go with omitting the "BOO!" (and the clowns) and leave it dark and sinister.

Corvin

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Is there a way to transfer this to a DVD? I'd like to show it to the Sunday School group at my church.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit