by Corvin 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• avengers
    avengers

Great job, great idea.

Looking forward to more of your work.

Andy

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I linked to it from the German board as well - it is impressing.

• Corvin
    Corvin

PM me for a newly edited version with clearer imagery and better sound.

The video can also be downloaded and burned onto a DVD disk or a regular cdr as a VCD.

• Larry
    Larry

Wow - That was a good witness :)

I recognize the speaker, but where did you get the soundtrack?

Excellent work - Larry :)

• Corvin
    Corvin
    I recognize the speaker, but where did you get the soundtrack?

The music is the last movement, adagio, of Mahler's 9th symphony. intense, isn't it? Mahler wrote the peice on his deathbed which makes it all the more haunting.

Corvin

• Monski
    Monski

Nice one Corvin! I enjoyed it too. A breath of fresh air to ex-JW's!

As for converting to DVD, I'm working on it. Will post if I succeed.

• hubert
    hubert

That was super, corvin !!

I hope I can put that on one video, instead of two. I really think I can use that in my quest to work on getting my daughter and her hubby away from the clutches of the org.

It took me about a half hour each, to download, but it was worth the wait....Thanks.

Hubert.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Well Damnit Corvin, now ya did it! I'm not sure if it was the accompaning music or the words of the speaker, but I was pretty choked up. I wish I had the guts to send this to my mom. She says they dont wish the deaths of billions of innocent people.

Bravo!! Well done

')">

• Corvin
    Corvin

I am astonished at the response given to this video. It is dedicated to all of you and my children.

The reason for the 2-parter is because my "free web space" only holds 10 megabites and the video is nearly twice that size, so, I had to split it in half and upload them to two different "free web spaces".

The new edit will feature clearer, cleaner images. Brother Sunutko's narrative is being cleaned up and timed more appropriately. The music quality is getting some polish, too.

I have omitted the "BOO!" and the "now let's get out there and place some magazines" lines.

At present, I do not have a DVD burner, but I can burn VCD's (Video CD's that play on your pc and most dvd players). I don't think it would be a problem to burn and mail anyone a copy of it. I am thinking of getting a domain name and host so that I can upload the video in its entirety. We'll see.

Best Regards To All,

Corvin

ps

I will give you an update on what's going on with Nancy asap.

I also have a video of my jw ex-wife in front of the kingdom hall walking straight past our 12 year old daughter (shunning her) as if she did not even exist. PM me for the link. She looks pretty twisted in this shot, but she has on her Kingdom Hall-firm and determined face, so we caught a break.

C

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

It took me nearly 80 minutes to download it with my dialup account but I found it more than worth it!

Great job of showing the WT vision of THE END* (*TM) for the callousness and glorification of death that it is.

The only difference between the GB and the jihadis is that one does the dirty work themselves while the other just keeps panting and praying for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit