'Neath The Tower Of Fear: Video

by Corvin 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Corvin
    Corvin

I put this little video together to get my mind of recent events. It sort of expresses my disenchantment and awakening since leaving the organization. I hope you enjoy it.

Because of the file size I could not upload it to my "free web space", so I had to upload it in two parts. If you can download it and you have the ability to splice the two together, it plays a little better in one complete sequence.

'neath the tower of fear: part 1

http://members.cox.net/corvinus/neath%20the%20tower%20of%20fear%20part%201.wmv

'neath the tower of fear: part 2

http://members.cox.net/keyofc/neath%20the%20tower%20of%20fear%20part%2002.wmv

• Valis
    Valis

those are cool Corvin. Freaky, but cool..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sirona
    Sirona

Corvin,

That was quite powerful

Interesting...I wish I could put stuff together like that. How did you do it? What software did you use? ( I'm totally oblivious to that stuff)

Just one teensie bit of constructive critisism: the bit that said "boo" spoiled it for me.

Sirona

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Just one teensie bit of constructive critisism: the bit that said "boo" spoiled it for me.

I was trying to convey that with all the years of URGENCY, the threats of doom and gloom, all the terror and fear they fill our hearts and heads with, all they are really saying to us is, "BOO! . . . Now get out there and place some magazines!"

I used the "Windows Movie Maker" that came with my Windows XP. The software is adequate, but I am hooked on editing video now and I am wanting to get a more advanced video editing software.

Corvin

• qwerty
    qwerty

Excellent work

Doesn't watching that just show us we were in a fanatical religion, that preaches peace and longs for violence!

Qwerty

• Farkel
    Farkel

First rate work! That says more about Jehovah's Witnesses than five thousand pages of essays.

That was the voice of SuNUTko, wasn't it?

• lawrence
    lawrence

Corvin-

Excellent piece of work! Thanks.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    That was the voice of SuNUTko, wasn't it?

Bingo.

• willyloman
    willyloman

Lose the "boo" -- which a too cute -- and you've got an award-winning presentation. I couldn't help thinking how much "fun" it would be to have one of those portable DVD players with the 7-inch screen and go door to door telling people the "truth" about the JWs who come to their door, except that on further reflection I've become way too "zen" to do such a thing. Nice work, Corvin. You have real talent.

• Corvin
    Corvin

ok, that's 2 "boo's" on the "BOO!"

I gotcha. I have an idea for another ending. My sarcasm bone is really itching on this one.

Corvin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit