ketchup on your eggs-poll

by zev 64 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I hate eggs! They are completely gross. If I have to gag one down, it has to be scrambled till brown, then doused with ketchup. I also make sure that if I have to use an egg in a recipe, I take out the white stringy umbilical thingy that is attached to the yolk. I could easily go thru life without ever having eggs. Maybe it is the thought of what they are, and where they come from that gets to me. The same goes for milk...

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Since we are on the subject of eggs and I see how some like them spicey. Try this, my version of Huevos Rancheros.

Just chop up some tomatoe, jalepino peppers and onion. Enough to cover the bottom of a small skillet. Add a little salt, black pepper and garlic to taste. Simmer until tender, then crack open a few eggs and place on top. Cover and simmer until the eggs are done to your liking. Eat with corn tortillas. You won't be disappointed.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Just chop up some tomatoe, jalepino peppers and onion. Enough to cover the bottom of a small skillet. Add a little salt, black pepper and garlic to taste. Simmer until tender, then crack open a few eggs and place on top. Cover and simmer until the eggs are done to your liking. Eat with corn tortillas. You won't be disappointed.

My next breakfast....YUM... THANKS !

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Ok, but I forgot to add that you need a little cooking oil in the pan first, but you knew that didn't ya?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Ok, but I forgot to add that you need a little cooking oil in the pan first, but you knew that didn't ya?

One tip I learned from FoodTV is to add a little butter to the cooking oil ... I do that now when frying potatoes for breakfast. The potatos fry twice as fast, are crispier, and taste fantastic. Thanks again .... hmmm, why wait 'til tomorrow....sounds great for dinner tonite.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

== edited double post === sorry

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    One tip I learned from FoodTV is to add a little butter to the cooking oil

My grandfather taught me that when frying fish. I'll have to try it with other things. Thanks for the tip!

• Estella Bolger
    Estella Bolger

ketchup on my hash browns and tabasco on my eggs.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

OMG!!! Ketchup on eggs?!?!?!?

That is just nasty!

• kls
    kls

Ketchup on eggs ,,,yuck. My son-in-law pours ketchup on mac& cheese,,,yuck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit