ketchup on your eggs-poll

by zev 64 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

only on a fried egg sandwich also.

Mega- ketchup on RICE?

• wednesday
    wednesday

I have eaten catsup ( that is how we say it around here lol) on scrambled eggs, but tend to not really do it much. I would put it on , as blondie said, a Denver omelett. I am not all that crazy about catsup. It is however, wonderful on l meatloaf.

anyone eat sliced tomates with your scrambled eggs? i grew up eating that. Texas thing? another breakfast of texans (esp poor ones) is gravy and toast/biscuts. mix in sausage, and u have what the army calls ,shite on shingles. i may have that a tad off,hard to remember.

• Simon
    Simon

Ketchup on eggs is an abomination and I hope you all burn in hell for eternity for it.

Brown (HP) sauce is the correct condiment and it's partakers will inherit the earth and go straight to heaven when they die.

IMO of course

• shera
    shera

I love Hp sauce,I love that on my white rice and steak. Never tried that on eggs.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I don't use ketchup, but love maple syrup on them!

• wednesday
    wednesday

maple syrup is really good on sausage links, yummy

• zev
    zev

what is hp sauce?

is that available in the states?

simon, gwen agrees with you. she hates ketchup on eggs. in fact just about everything. i am the ketchup guy and she is the non ketchup lady.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

What exactly is brown sauce? Hope it tastes better than it sounds.

Wednesday, you're right. Sausage links with maple syrup are great!

Walter

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Definately.... ketchup on scrambled eggs... maybe a little pico de gallo sauce (tomatoes, onions, cilantro) and hot sauce too. Yummmmm--EEE

• Xena
    Xena
    Ketchup on eggs is an abomination and I hope you all burn in hell for eternity for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit