Who was the first person to respond to your very first JWD post?

by doodle-v 35 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello,

I had to check, but like other posters it was RedHorseWomen. Despite her kindness to strangers I never got to see her mounting box, though I understand that Waiting has.

Dave,

He's the kind of guy you hate to love. You want to jump on his head and wrap a towel around his mouth to shut him up because you care about him and don't want him to talk his way out of a friendship or this DB.

Debating with TJ was a little like bathing in the sticky La Brea Tarpits. Never has one man argued about so little, for so long, and often been so wrong, but I did appreciate some of his more creative writing and also the fact that he tried hard to maintain his independence. I suspect in real life he is a loyal and good friend to those whom he loves.

HS

• desib77
    desib77

Valis

• wednesday
    wednesday

I was completely ignored except for one welcome from joyzabel.I think I posted about 6 times and no one aparently noticed me.

Then I started my first thread, and sixofnine was the first to respond to me. The thread , I thought was a common one for JWS, but got a lot of responses, some not very kind. DJ was my defender in the thread. The tone of the board was not too friendly and new people were frequently attacked with a vengence .

• Farkel
    Farkel

hillarys,

: of his more creative writing

I would be floored to see anything that resembled that.

Farkel

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Farkel,

Here is an example of TJ's more creative work. I think it is a worthy piece of writing, and I told him so then.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/35666/1.ashx

Best regards - HS

• Mac
    Mac

Cygnus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit