Who was the first person to respond to your very first JWD post?

by doodle-v 35 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

StinkyPantz was the first person to respond to me!

• Glenmore
  • GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I can proudly say that Kent Steinhaug responded to my first post on JWD.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I had to look it up too. It was Undecided.

• RR
    RR

MY first post was made on December 13, 2000, it had to do with WITNET closing down. The person who posted under me was Nelly136. However, the first one to address me by my name ws TR.

My very first topic starter was on December 17, 2000 and Scorpion was the first to reply.

RR

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I can't believe it - nobody.

Amazing asked about how many pedophiles we knew in the cong. No one noticed me.

It wasn't until my second post in a thread by TR that I got noticed by closer2fine but I don't think she realiazed I was new and it was only my second post so no welcome. Nobody else in the thread noticed me so I was still flying under the radar.

Then I really decided to try to get noticed and posted in Waiting's welcome thread and waiting was the first to post to me and actually welcome me That was my first day here

• Englishman
    Englishman

I think that it was Simon. He asked me if I was the English guy from H20. As I recall, there was less than a hundred people here then.

I haven't checked, I could be mistaken.

Englishman.

• seven006
    seven006

Damn, what a trip down memory lane. I didn't have a clue, I looked it up and it was my old friend Teejay. That's back when he liked me, he even said that in his response. I liked him too at first, then I didn't, and then he didn't. We traded back dids and didn'ts for a few years.

He's a passionate man. He's off the board now. Even though he did piss me off at times, I will still have a guarded fondness for the man. He's the kind of guy you hate to love. You want to jump on his head and wrap a towel around his mouth to shut him up because you care about him and don't want him to talk his way out of a friendship or this DB. I guess he can say the same about me. I do miss him at times. As I said, what a trip.

Also to my surprise the second one to respond to me was JT, we have been friends ever since and as far as I know, I have never pissed him off. I can't believe what I said in my first post. Talk about a bull in a china shop. I'm glad I have become much milder and understanding in my posts through the years on this board. I even learned to use a damn spell checker.

Doodle, Great thread topic. It makes some of us old time posters think a little and realize we haven't changed a damn bit.

Dave

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The first person to reply directly to a post I made was JT.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I was asking if there was anyone from England.

It was bboyneko who replied saying YUK - thats where they eat Marmite.

(I love Marmite)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit