This time I mean it....

by mouthy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good bye to you all. I really have enjoyed your love & good thoughts & kind words.

I find I am really to busy now with all the new ones leaving to carry on looking up this link.

I want to thank Angie-Simon,Gadget- Valis -Dansk-Randy- & all of you very,very Much....I have come to really care & worry about you all.

If I" kick the bucket"My friend Attila or borgfree will let you know- You all know my web page-

http://exwitnessgrace.homestead.com/free.html

& you can reach me via my e-mail on that page (((((((Hugs & XXXX to each & everyone of you ((((HUGS)))

Remember now "More things a wrought by prayer than this world dreams"

Grace

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Grace,

You really are the dearest lady on this board. I know if you have made the decision to leave, you didn't make it lightly. Still, the place will not be the same without our fiesty, beautiful, witty, funny and wise granny. That is the biggest understatement. We all love you. I hope all this love gives you tremendous strength. Now, I am going to go look at your webpage.

Many big hugs and lots of love to you, dear lady.

Heather

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((((((((((((((((((Grace)))))))))))))))))))))))

you are such an inspiration.

Please, please take care of yourself.

I feel "blessed" to have met you.

Love ya,

Joy

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I love your reason for leaving Grace, "I find I am really to busy now with all the new ones leaving to carry on looking up this link. "

Thank you for spending the time here, I have always enjoyed your posts.

You are the Granny anyone would love to have.

Bye

Chris

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Be well Grace and enjoy life. And if you want to, please stop by now and then to give us a big howdy.

• flower
    flower

(((((((((Grace)))))))))) Please take care and keep in touch.

Thanks so much for always being there for us....

Flower

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

God bless, Grace

• blondie
    blondie

No rocking chairs for you, Grace. Please buy out a moment from time to time to tell us how things are going.

Blondie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks to Heather,Mark,Joyzabel,Chris,Big Tex.Flower .Ozziepost.....For your goodbye's

If anyone else should respond I am not ignoring you. I will not check to see it....

But I am sure you say goodbye spiritually ((((HUGS))) to all.

End of thread

• jwbot
    jwbot

Take care mouthy, and maybe you have a happy long life. (((Grace)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit