Biscuits or Toast?

by Panda 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• Panda
    Panda

Mac, LOL ... and you are waxing POETIC

• Mac
    Mac

I don't wax...it's far too painfull..I sometimes shave philosophic...

mac

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

MMmmMMM... biscuits and sausage white gravy....

Didn't know heaven til I moved to Texas and found this tasty artery-clogging dish! Fry up some Jimmy Dean sausage, use the little 'bits' left over in the fry pan and make a thick white gravy, add the sausage pieces, and pour over fluffy white buiscuits with butter. <melts into a pillow of flavorful goodness>

Country Girl

• Devils Advocate
    Devils Advocate

In Missouri we eat Krispy Kreme doughnuts in the a.m. w/our coffee 'cause they give free samples when you go in the store.

• Devils Advocate
    Devils Advocate

But don't go on Sat. mornings 'cause you'll find a bunch of hard-working JW's chaulking up service time there. tee hee

• JH
    JH

Always toasts and orange juice

• Panda
    Panda

KENEDY

• Panda
    Panda

Mac , I was off trying to learn how to use some software...and then get some sleep. Waxing philosophic , eh? So did you have Latte in a bowl today?

• Panda
    Panda

Country Girl, Hey is that avatar you impersonating Shirley Temple? I even noticed those socks.

Bisquits and gravy are a delight that most of the rest of this country is frightened about even tasting. And they say southerners aren't good inventors...shoot.

• Panda
    Panda

Devils Advocate, We have Crispy Creme donuts in the Big Cities down here. But let's say you were at home and had the choice: toast or biscuit, which would go with your other libations?

Hey ya'know what --- Texas is "down" and "hot" so DA you'd feel at home.<------ DA's boss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit