Biscuits or Toast?

by Panda 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• Panda
    Panda

Well I realize that this is a Minimus kind of post but this AM:

Mr.Panda and Panda ate breakfast with biscuits instead of toast. Well I started to wonder just how normal this is around the world. Biscuits and gravy are very typical here in Texas. So biscuits or toast?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Ohh yea! I love the biscuits.

The ones from whataburger are my favorites. I like to have them with sausage and jelly...

• Panda
    Panda

Stephanie, I am with you there. Whataburger is to Texans as the Pope is to Catholics.

• Panda
    Panda

NO NO I've got a better one...

Whataburger is to Texans as a fullmoon is to coyotes.

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

For breakfat in Italy you have a bowl of hot cafe latte (meaning nothing more than milky coffee) probably made with left over espresso from last night. Then you can dump or dunk milk biscuits or yesterday's bread rolls into the bowl and spoon it up. It is something I associate with my childhood and have passed the tradition onto my children. Now in Australia it's very trendy to have a 'latte' in a bowl for breakfast at a cafe, but not having biscuits or bread with it just isn't right!

Personally I always loved bread (toast) the most.

Cheers, Bliss

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Yup! They started out in Corpus Christi, my home city.

I love their whatachicken! YUM

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hmmm..how many carbs does biscuits and gravy pack **carb watching shotgun**

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Shotgun, you are over your carb limit even thinking about biscuits.

Don't worry, you are svelt and sexy, just ask Country Girl and all the other hearts you broke in Dallas.

I hope you are doing ok. {{{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}

• Panda
    Panda

Bliss, I grew up w/ tea and toast in the AM. My Mom always brought it up to my room to get me out of bed and off to school. That set a pattern of eating and getting dressed at the same time. Sometimes I like tea and biscuit w/ jam in the AM .

• Panda
    Panda

carbs? there are no carbs in biscuits and gravy --- its a false lie and aand and it just must be {sniffle}

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit