frankiespeakin

One,

Let us know the results.

• JH
    JH

Do you want to drink my urine Minimus?

• minimus
    minimus

JH, I DO NOT WANT TO DRINK YOUR URINE. BUT THANX 4ASKING.

• Preston
    Preston

Minimus, go back to asking questions that do not have to do with pee-drinking....

• minimus
    minimus

Piss on you, Preston.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOLOL @ this thread, Min! Good one!

But...it reminded me....my Mom told me when she had my older brother (her first one), she rubbed a wet diaper (wet with pee) on his tongue to cure thrush mouth (a yeast infection)....makes me wonder now why we don't just naturally get rid of that infection when it occurs near the urethra...heh

Also, Mom told me that she rubbed a urine-soaked diaper on her face to cure her skin that was breaking out in zits....

I never could bring myself to use these methods to cure, tho Mom did have some great home remedies that saved us a bunch of money in doctor's office visits.

Frannie

• minimus
    minimus

What a pisshead!.....LOL, Frannie!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Anybody remember the "Friends" episode where Joey has to pee on Monica's leg to stop the jellyfish stings. That was funny,,it also showed what good meaning friends will do for you when you need their help.

• minimus
    minimus

I'd pee on ya, frankie (if it helps). Anything I can do to help.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'll take that as a sincere offer and if I ever require your services will be sure to let you know. Drink plenty of water keep those kidneys in good shape.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit