A Cup of Urine A Day Will Keep The Doctor Away

by minimus 115 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

According to Yahoo News, if you drink a cup of urine a day, you can get rid of dandruff, graying hair can turn black, sinus trouble can vanish and even cancer can be cured! In Thailand, Buddhist monks do this regularly and swear by it!.....What do you think??

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    swear by it

You sure you heard that right, Mini? shouldn't it be they "swear at it"???!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Aren't all buddhist monks bald?

I don't know, Mini. I think I prefer ice water with lemon. I like liquid going in better than coming out and going back in.

Flyin'

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

And since it's already warm, I found it to be a great replacement for my coffee addiction. It's all good.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

It will probably keep everybody away

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

You go first Min.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Anybody for a cup of pee-soup? <snort> Sorry, couldn't help myself....

<sigh>

FMZ

• Mulan
    Mulan

Back in the '50's there was a book calle The Urine Cure. My Dad, being a naturopathic physician used this treatment from time to time. He never could convince us to try it though. I was pretty young, so had no health issues. One of my older cousins had pretty bad acne and Dad got him to do it, even putting it on his face. Gross! Can't recall if it worked.

It is sterile and perfectly safe to consume, but I just cannot imagine it.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Mulan... after having a mishap whilst drunk one time.. (long story short: drinking, needed to pee, had an empty can, peed in there. 10 mins later, drunkenly forgot which can was which......)... anyway, it really isn't tasty at all.

FMZ

• Mulan
    Mulan

That is so funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit