why do animals die?

by doogie 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

They die because they weren't baptized as a Jehovah's Witness...so they can't go door to door and tell about the goodness of Jehovah...so they die..along with all the other millions of people that die...

Do all snakes go to hell because they were cursed???Are there even any animals in hell or heaven for that matter???/

Yeah I know...I need to go...

• Lizard_King_DoorBell
    Lizard_King_DoorBell
    why do animals die?

Because they are food...... and taste great extra crispy.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Well, the most coherent reasoning on such an esoteric subject that I have encountered came from the pen of C.S. Lewis. His take on Christianity said that while animals evolved and lived and died according to their nature - the creation of man was a special event - the "breath of God" being blowin into the dust of an ape creature. Therefore, it wasn't so much that animals started to die, merely that an animal arose that would never die due to its unique spiritual nature.

I want to know, if the ransom covers our sins and leads to eternal life, why do we still suffer, get sick, and die? If the ransom fixed what was wrong, why are we still dying 2000 years later? Hm?

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit