the returning ... a question for thos raised in hell (whoops "the truth")

by Odinseeker 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Odinseeker
    Odinseeker

>>I'm just curious what you think of the WTS propaganda about witchcraft now that you study Wicca? hey ezekie13,

• Odinseeker
    Odinseeker

>>I'm just curious what you think of the WTS propaganda about witchcraft now that you study Wicca? hey ezekie13, i'd have to say that i feel about this propaganda the same as the rest its all crap they just dont want free thinkers anywhere anyhow. i read just recently that the famous quote about "suffering a witch to live" in which the "witch" word could also be translated as one who poisons, dont know how close that is to being real but it makes you wonder. i dont remember Jesus saying anything about witches. not talkin 'postals but the big guy his-self anyway i would incurage everyone to take a "real" look at what wicca teaches and why is it that there is a M and F of everything except in the "christian god"? tim s

• Monski
    Monski

A lot of people do return. I have just been speaking to my parents who have tried in vain to return me to "the fold". They have given me examples of other df'd ones who are now returning. Do you know why they are going back? It is due to loneliness and lack of family involvement! Not a good reason I think. My problem is that I was raised to be too moral. I refuse to devote my life to something that I do not believe simply to have a relationship with my family. So I walk alone with my life in tatters. However, I think this is the right course instead of living a lie. In any case, if I were to believe the WTS principles, I would still be destroyed at Armageddon because Jehovah would see into my heart and know it is not in the right place. So what's the point?

Regards,

A disgruntled ex-JW!

• Monski
    Monski

I would also like to thank everyone in this forum. Similarly to Snapdragon, I was nearly conned back into it and reading all of your comments has finally made me say "get stuffed!"

Thank you all!

• Purza
    Purza

I was born into the org. DF'd at 19 and reinstated a year later thanks to my mother pushing me. I made it back in and stayed in for another 10 years. After that I just walked away. Yes, I was living a double life and didn't want the JW part of it anymore -- I didn't realize all wrong teachings and dates until after I left. I am in my 30s now and know I will never go back. . . . ever.

Purza

• Monski
    Monski

The only thing that can be done! I hope I have attached the picture correctly or this won't make sense!

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I was 3rd gen born JW 1957 and it was a hell on earth 'tales from the crypt' disasterously dysfunctional horror show.

I mean it was f**ed up long and hard i exited 1-5-92 click my profile.

Now im giving them a run for their money,and i demand ALL MINE BACK!!

• jaredg
    jaredg

i was raised in the truth 5th generation. after i got disfellowshiped i still thought it was the truth but i lived in sin so i didn't try to get reinstated. after me and my gf broke up i tried to come back after a year of being df'd but now i sat in meeting from a different perspective. by this time i had many friendships w/ "wordly" people and i found that these friends truely loved me. setting in the meeetings and listening to all the negativity and generalizations made about wordly people made me sick. then i started to have doubts concerning some JW doctine i.e the blood issue. i realized it wasn't for me, started doing my own research and thinking for myself. i stopped going to meetings and haven't looked back.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Merry meet! I was a 3rd generation witless. I left as a teenager and then came back for a period of time in my late twenties to mid thirties. It was then I realized finally what a crock it all was. What a relief! I too study wicca and there are others here as well, glad to have you on board.

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit