Question for Women.

by spectromize 39 Replies latest social relationships

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Congrats, Kis! Now remember the lessons from Seven's post about first dates, hehe..

Hugs,
    RCat

• Seven
    Seven

Kiz, Way to go!! Have a great time, and take with you all of our excellent advice- 7

• Kismet
    Kismet

Thanks for your well wishes but it is only a dinner. sheeesh. You make it sound like I don't go out often. Remember my advice to Spec. T'is always better to ask then to stare and wonder if only.

I have also finally realized (it took a while) that you can just go on dates and it doesn't necessarily mean anything more than that unlike the JW world. A date as a JW means you are already thinking about marrying the girl. Now I can go out on a date, have fun, enjoy her company and if it goes well we can do it again. It is when I invite her to my place so I can cook her dinner, then she know it is more than just a date!!!

This particular date is just unusual in that I would never had thought 5 years ago that I would be going out for dinner with an active apostate.

Kismet

Edited by - Kismet on 16 August 2000 11:23:30

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline
    This particular date is just unusual in that I would never had thought 5 years ago that I would be going out for dinner with an active apostate

I bet neither did SHE!!!!!

(eg)RCat

• Kismet
    Kismet

Especially since I was the (ahem) Bethel Representative who went over to the protestors and established the ground rules. (ie - stay on the other side of the street, no harrassing of passerbys etc.)

Mr. Big Shot then strutted back to the Witness side of the street. hmmm funny it was sunnier where the protestors were.... hmmmm

Kismet - who gets ill when he thinks of the pompous jerk he was while serving at Bethel "I got better" - Monty Python

• Seven
    Seven

Kiz,

"I got better"-Monty Python

That's because:

You're a lumberjack, and you're okay. You sleep all night. You work all day. You cut down trees. You wear high heels, suspendies, and a bra. You wish you'd been a girlie, just like your dear Mama!

No offense, I couldn't resist that one.

• Kismet
    Kismet

ROFLMAO!!!

All I can say to that is "NEE"

Another great Python oriented insult - I bet you weigh the same as a duck! (duck floats, so does wood, wood burns .....) Same scene as "She turned me into a newt"

Kismet - who laughed so hard at the lumberjack quote he almost soiled his armour

Edited by - Kismet on 16 August 2000 13:8:36

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Hey Kismet

That should be an interesting night out. My brother was outside a DC a couple of years ago. I'm trying to track him down. Perhaps you can ask her if she knows him?

Since Friday's taken, what about tomorrow (thursday) for our "brew and chew"?

I've got free tickets to the CNE on Saturday and I can't use them if you'd like to have them.

I have also finally realized (it took a while) that you can just go on dates and it doesn't necessarily mean anything more than that unlike the JW world. A date as a JW means you are already thinking about marrying the girl.

Isn't that the truth...

It is when I invite her to my place so I can cook her dinner, then she know it is more than just a date!!!

That's probably the best trick in the book. The problem is its hard to cook something when all you have in the fridge is beer, bacon, and salad dressing. I like these convenience foods that you just mix and heat. Plus they come out all wavy and lumpy like you made it from scratch and taste ok. The George Forman Grill also opens up a world of possibilities. (then there's always take-out. Just hide the boxes)

Especially since I was the (ahem) Bethel Representative who went over to the protestors and established the ground rules. (ie - stay on the other side of the street, no harrassing of passerbys etc.)

Mr. Big Shot...

Well at least you can admit it and well... don't get me started on '80s and early '90s bethelites. [>:(] The ones I know now aren't too bad. Maybe they've changed, or maybe I have. Don't forget me man. I still want to shake your hand and buy you that drink.

Path

• Tigger
    Tigger

Couldnt help but stick my two cents in on this one. Just a couple of hints, being of the female gender I thought I might be able to help.
    If she says "does this make me look fat"
    Always say no, even if its a lie, but then add, "but hey! you know what does look really good on you...." Women hate to feel insecure with guys, but they really value honesty and compliments always go a long way if their genuine.
    Never take a girl out for the night and then after parking your car, pop the bonnet and remove something that will disable the engine (like the distributor cap) and ask her to put it in her bag and lug it around all night, so your dumb car doesnt get stolen. Believe me a guy did it to me and I wasnt impressed.

• Zep
    Zep

Heres a tip....Never, when your team is playing in the football finals and yer woman is in the same room...never put up on the wall for all the guys to see, and her,,,,a Poster of a model with your Teams colors painted on her...never, never do that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit