2am visit from elders. Car chase!

by kwintestal 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• kls
    kls

This goes to show what the mindset of jws and the elders have ,,THEY ARE GOD.,,,,,,,Sick minded morons

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

kwint...thats a terrible experience and welcome to the board.

if the elders put even HALF that much effort into caring for the people in their care maybe so many wouldnt leave. i was living in a home owned by my ex after my divorce with no heat in a cold winter. elders came by to make sure i wasnt being immoral , i apologized for the cold..they ignored that situation and just quizzed me on my morals ( i was working and trying to spend as much time with my kids as well as trying to keep the ex from bothering me) funny they werent bothered by the good standing brother ex's control tactics over me. anyway.. a little kindness or practicle help at that time would have gone a long way at that time.. now.. nothing they can do can persuade me they act on Gods behalf.

most here have had similar experiences to some degree.. i see your 25 and hope your young enough to put this behind you and move on with your life and not be too scarred.

• avishai
    avishai

I have had very similar stories. They used to stake out my DA'd buddy in the late 80's (before they changed DA'ing poliicy) Because that's where all of us would go and hang out.

They came to my house at 10 or 11 pm for a shepherding call on a friday night, trying to catch me partyting. I was sleeping and told them to leave. One of them stuck his foot in my door!!!! They said, "Now we need to talk NOW!!! I said, "No, what you need to do is get the hell off my porch!!" he still would'nt move his foot, so i slammed the door hard on his foot and went to bed.

• Netty
    Netty
    The elders pull up along side us and say, "Care to change you story now?"

Not, Are you ok? For Pete's sake you just crashed into a telephone pole! SHEESH! Nothing like good old fahsioned brotherly love.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I have horror stories in nearly a half century of batterment that i am saving for a jury.

'Tales from the crypt' Afraid They are demonic and demented supremacist sleazy slime.That's their error,they are a supremacist extremist cult,so anything goes.

They make the taliban look tame,the nazi's look nice and they make charlie manson look like charlie brown.Predators and psychopaths.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

What man of YOU with a hundred sheep, on losing one of them, will not leave the ninety-nine behind in the wilderness and go for the lost one until he finds it? And when he has found it he stakes out the sheep's house with another shepherd until the lost one gets into a car with a wolf. And when he gets home he calls his friends and his neighbors together, saying to them, ?Rejoice with me, because I chased one right into a pole.? From the Lost Gospel (recently found in an elder's bookbag).

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

the lost sheep they look for are the ones that make the big donations

• core
    core

..how do these elders have the time and energy to staake people out until all hours of the day and night ? ..if the HS is playing an active part in "keeping the cong clean" then the elders should be at home with families - some sort of sick minds to do this sort of thing - do they get thrills from this?

• True North
    True North

I knew an elder who became a JW after he was married. His wife, a non-JW, hated it and finally divorced him over it. He wanted to remarry but didn't have "scriptural grounds" so he and another JW started staking out her house at night. Finally, one night they saw a guy coming out of her house in the early AM and, since this was considered proof of adultery with the required two witnesses, he was considered free to remarry.

• Margie
    Margie
    "Rejoice with me, because I chased one right into a pole."

ROFLMAO!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit