Is the Watchtower "Be Happy@Bethel" music video a United Nations promotion?

by OUTLAW 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• millie210
    millie210

Hi Outlaw!

I think it will be the latter one. 

Lets just watch the unofficial one...if he has a "pinkie ring or a Rolex" we might be able to guess who the unofficial one is!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Will the WBT$ Music Video be entered in the United Nations Contest?!!.....OUTLAW

I'm going to say the probability is low....like REALLY low......Cappytan

Thats a reasonable assumption..

Will someone unofficial enter the WBT$ Music Video into the United Nations Contest,so they have claim to Plausible Deniability??!!.....OUTLAW

I think it will be the latter one..... millie210

I think that`s how it very well may go..

Although we have to remember..

The WBT$ Blatantly promoted the United Nations in WBT$ Literature..

Would the WBT$ openly "Showcase" the United Nations one more time?!..

The Reward Is Huge..

Free Advertising for the WBT$ On a Global Scale,by one of the most Respected Organizations in the World..

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    WHATSGOINGON thank you for answering my question of several days ago, where did the film come from and did the GB approve it. So it looks like it was privately done and shared outside bethel without the GBs approval. Still find it odd that with all the effort needed to get the cooperation of all those departments and 900 participants, this was just meant for bethel. Or does he mean it was just meant for JWs, more indoctrination for the R + F , we are the happiest people in the world blah, blah, blah, only it got out on the web?
  • sir82
    sir82

My take / best guess:

The GB approved the video for internal use only.

But now the GB are royally PO'ed that the video got leaked to the outside world.

The GB threatened "Josh" and/or other members of the production team with dismissal unless they sent out the "please delete the video" message.

If the WTS ends up getting sued for some sort of copyright infringement, the GB will kick "Josh" and his cohorts out anyway.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    I have received this email and was asked to remove the link from my Facebook profile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit