Is the Watchtower "Be Happy@Bethel" music video a United Nations promotion?

by OUTLAW 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

This Josh Chang letter is interesting:

"Regarding the happy video... Hello all, 

My name is Josh Chang and I was one of the producers and creators of the video. Thank you for your appreciation of the video. It took many hours and a lot of effort to create. The thing is, it was meant for a private audience and spreading it around is causing potential legal issues with the song copyright as well as the fact that we did not obtain releases from all the almost 900 participants who were in the video. Also, it might cause issues with our assignments here at Bethel, which would be heartbreaking. Therefore, we are requesting that you please inform everyone you notified as well as deleting all copies that you may have downloaded or been sent. Please do not post it or share it. Also, if you have, please notify those individuals to do the same. This is especially critical if you have posted it in a format that allows others to download it. Thank you so much for your support and understanding.

Your brother,"

He wasn't a guy with a camcorder.....he is one of the producers in a production team.
    There were more than 900 people involved in making this video...there is no way that the leadership was unaware of the production of the video. So...I doubt that the participans in it will be having trouble with their assignements, but who knows.........they might need some scapegoats.
    Yes, it was probably made for internal use....BUT..with 900 peoble involved it is almost impossible to keep such a pruduction secret...there will be sharings.....I am sure that the production teem knew about this...they cannot be that naive.
    Anyhow, the funny thing is that this video might be one of the most popular ones made by the Watchtower...even very popular among the rank and file. Maybe it will reach the 800 000 wiewers at youtube that a certain sign language video had some years ago. :)

• millie210
    millie210

I like your take on the letter. It made me think about human nature - it being what it is. I am pretty sure that early on in this whole planning and executing, a disgruntled person went to the higher ups. Maybe the person didnt get a "role" or maybe they thought they could score brownie points by alerting the big brass? 

That is what always happens so it would be reasonable to assume it did here.

• cofty
    cofty
    The WBT$ Music Video was approved at the Highest level to even have been made.. - Outlaw
    Also, it might cause issues with our assignments here at Bethel, which would be heartbreaking. - Josh Chang

Josh would like the video to go away because he is worried about getting kicked out. Therefore according to one of the producers it did not have approval from the GB. Why would he lie about that when it makes him look bad?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

BUT..with 900 peoble (sic)involved it is almost impossible to keep such a pruduction (sic) secret

The wonders of the internet and the Information Age. No more secrets.

Doc

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Yes, indeed, and I have to use my glasses when I am texting! 

Anyhow, the producers of the video must have been aware of the wonders of internet....I don't believe that they were that naive.

• sir82
    sir82

"Josh Chang"...aka "Andre", aka "Johnny the Bethelite"...

aka "I am the fall guy"

Are these guys really so nit-witted that they don't know the video is out there, never to be bottled up again? There are 10's if not 100's of thousands copies downloaded all over the planet. Maybe 10% of them will get deleted as a result of this e-mail.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Anyhow, the producers of the video must have been aware of the wonders of internet....I don't believe that they were that naive......Dismissing Servant

"Josh Chang"...aka "Andre", aka "Johnny the Bethelite"...

aka "I am the fall guy"

Are these guys really so nit-witted that they don't know the video is out there, never to be bottled up again? There are 10's if not 100's of thousands copies downloaded all over the planet. Maybe 10% of them will get deleted as a result of this e-mail....Sir82

It makes a person wonder if the WBT$ Music Video 'LEAK" was`nt premeditated and planned out as part of the project..

As a United nations NGO The WBT$ had to print articles in WBT$ Literature about the UN..

Glitchy has provided on going communication between the UN And the WBT$..

Here is a link to a submission they presented to UN Human Rights in 2013:

http://www2.ohchr.org/English/bodies/hrc/docs/NGOs/EAJCWitnesses_Ukraine_HRC108.pdf

Starting on page 11 of that submission to the UN Human Rights Committee, you can see the destruction of KH's and other violence toward JWs in Ukraine.

Albeit Watchtower is a hypocrite, I strongly believe in freedom of religion, freedom of speech and all human rights inherent to us as humans.

So this video, hmmm...perhaps a way to show their allegiance to the UN in a very 'Faithful and Discreet' way?.......Glitchy

The comment at the bottom is worth considering..

• Giordano
    Giordano

The video was a pleasant trifle, people acting happy cleaning toilets and toiling on machines. 

What will be of greater concern is the fact that they violated the song's copyright. Some one used it without permission, They paid no fee, they 'published it' or it was copied and became public property.

The WTBTS will clearly profit by using the song because it can and will be seen as a recruiting tool for free labor.

Whether or not the GB approved it it's clear that a number of responsible parties would have had to sign off on this.

To the WTBTS....... bend over and take it like a man because your about to get reamed. 

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Will the WBT$ Music Video be entered in the United Nations Contest?!!..

Will the WBT$ do it?!..OR..

Will someone unofficial enter the WBT$ Music Video into the United Nations Contest,so they have claim to  Plausible Deniability??!!..

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Will the WBT$ Music Video be entered in the United Nations Contest?!!..

I'm going to say the probability is low....like REALLY low.

Will the WBT$ do it?!

Hell, no. They're probably paranoid about all the people that were stumbled in the 90's due to the alleged "library card."

Will someone unofficial enter the WBT$ Music Video into the United Nations Contest,so they have claim to dependability??!!

Possible, but very remote. (See first question.)

Did the WBT$ cause 9/11 so that Carey Barber could declare the gathering of the nations the next morning at Morning Worship?!?!?

Wait.....WUT?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit