Blood to save a life.

by pratt1 22 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
    startingover

I have thought much about this as regards my devout JW wife. If I did it against her wishes she would never forgive me. Therefore I have decided that if it ever arises, I am going to let her JW family make the decision, informing them that I am against it.

I know the decision they will make, and if she lives I think everything will be all right. But if it happens that she dies, and then later the stand on blood is done away with, you can be sure I would not let them forget it.

I think the blood thing is being subtly dismantled anyway so I don't expect to ever have to face it.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Turning the tables, if they were responsible for making the same decision on your behalf, would you want them to follow your wishes?

I would WANT them to follow my wishes but I would not expect them to follow my wishes. You have to realize their mind is controlled by a CULT. They are unable to think for themselves.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Hell yes. Why? Because it'll be funny seeing them bitch at me for giving them blood when they're alive and well on the hospital bed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit