ORAL SEX; the forbidden years! How did it affect you?

by Terry 36 Replies latest members adult

• Englishman
    Englishman

There is a hidden bonus to enjoying oral sex. That's when you go out for the evening with another couple after you've just done it. You all say hello and the other guy demands a kiss on the lips from your missus.

Heh heh heh.

Englishman.

• Panda
    Panda

Englishman, EEWWWWEEEWWWWWHH

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

As I recall it was okayed (or at least declared private and not the Elders business) in the WT in the seventies after being not okay for years. Then a few years later it was not okay again and the Elders were allowed back in the bedroom.

Then they shut the suck up about it. I certainly don't remember oral sex being specifically outlawed in recent publications.

Now as an average Dubbie has the research abilities of a tree-frog (outside of the pre-prepared junk they get shovelled), I think many must just assume it is okay and are unaware of the suck and lick fest JW's had in the mid seventies.

Why shouldn't they assume it's okay? Unless they get told by an older Dubbie who remembers the WT's in question and who likes butting into other people's sex lives they can remain in blissful ignorance.

It's unlikely to become a major issue again, as the Borg could ONLY come off as looking stupid if they re-hashed the rules again.

And what's the big deal about another guy's sperm? I snogged a girl I knew on the way to work once. I just bumped into her and she was drunk and horny. I remember thinking... mmm... what's that taste? It was only when I got to work and met a guy I worked with who was also a friend of hers I found out that she had blown him minutes before I met her.

Some guys even try to deny they know what their own spunk tastes like. Yeah, and since when have guys been THAT careful about washing their hands? EVER? Regular masturbation and not knowing what your spunk tastes like either mean someone obsessively hygenic or someone lying. Anyway, the best way to show your opinion in the 'it tastes icky' arguement is to try it yourself. I've tasted far nastier pussy than my boy-juice, I can tell you that. Brussel sprouts are a million times worse than either.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Enjoyed it for the many years I was married BEFORE I joined the Dubs, and didn't agree they should have any say so in the matter. So we just carried on...

But I do know another couple where the wife was a JW and the husband was not and she wouldn't participate because of the taboo. So it DID affect some couples.

outnfree

• franklin J
    franklin J

simple rule of thumb and an open minded life philosophy should apply here:

...if it feels good; do it.

....if it DOES not feel good; DONT do it....

• Farkel
    Farkel

abaddon,

: Now as an average Dubbie has the research abilities of a tree-frog

Why would you hurl such an insult as that to tree-frogs?

:)

Farkel

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

How did it affect me? It didn't. I was out long before I ever heard that oral sex was "unnatural" in the views of the JWs. But if I had heard it while still a Dub? It would have been enough to send me packing. I had been dreaming about receiving my first hummer for a lonnngggg time, and I sure as hell wasn't gonna pass up the opportunity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit