ORAL SEX; the forbidden years! How did it affect you?

by Terry 36 Replies latest members adult

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    As far as I'm concerened every concenting adult male knows how to please a woman.

Hey, I thought about this a bit and you know, as far as I'm concerned not every consenting adult male knows how to please a woman. I'm sure some JWD ladies will concur.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    what he's doing OS

care to explain?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    what he's doing OS
    care to explain?

Well, I could but nah.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well if you want advice on oral sex, pm me, becuase I'm not going to lower the tone any further on Simons board.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Well if you want advice on oral sex, pm me, becuase I'm not going to lower the tone any further on Simons board.

I said OS is not that important if a man knows what he is doing. I didn't mean with OS, I meant with other things. I hope my point is clear.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

What a load of double speak BS. On one hand they say that they do not tell a person what is "natural" and what is "unnatural" but then they put the old guilt on,

It is not our purpose to attempt to draw a precise line as to where what is "natural" ends and what is "unnatural" begins. But we believe that, by meditating on Bible principles, a Christian should at least be able to discern what is grossly unnatural.

So, the application of the term "sodomy" in modern times to the mentioned forms of copulation shows that we are not unreasonable in saying they are not only "unnatural" but grossly so.

And for emphasis again, the big BUT;

It is not our purpose to attempt to draw a precise line as to where what is "natural" ends and what is "unnatural" begins. But we believe that, by meditating on Bible principles, a Christian should at least be able to discern what is grossly unnatural.

This coming from a bunch of old men that probably never had a good lay in their life. I know it depended on who reads this crap. I recall a sister a few years ago that told me her elder dad said it was alright.

Will

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    a Christian should at least be able to discern what is grossly unnatural.

Like I've asked before: why is it okay to kiss someone everywhere but there? You could kiss someone on the inner thigh close to there but not there. I don't get it.

• Mac
    Mac

Well...

cuz "there" is located in the evil nether regions that should ever remain uncharted...I kinda like to think about in the same way as some view the Bermuda Triangle!

mac, god's copilot class

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    cuz "there" is located in the evil nether regions that should ever remain uncharted...

That answer does not compute. It does not compute!

• Mac
    Mac

Christ...I've been on this board for over two years and you actually expect me to now start making sense?

mac, not gonna happen class!( Uh uh..no way.. can't handle that kinda pressure)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit