ORAL SEX; the forbidden years! How did it affect you?

by Terry 36 Replies latest members adult

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Christ...I've been on this board for over two years and you actually expect me to now start making sense?

To dream the impossible dream....

• Mac
    Mac

"to be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause"

Richard Kiley...eat yer heart out!

mac

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

GAWD I love it...

That's about all I have to say on the matter... in public, at least...

CZAR

• Farkel
    Farkel

Before Freddie (in his anal-retentive insanity) personally banned oral sex, my wife and I enjoyed it. She loved to receive it, but she was not so happy to offer it. But she tried. Besides, she was just my slave and my second class wifely citizen and the "weaker vessel" who had to do my bidding. This is all Bible-Based(tm).

There were a few times when we were really young, where I swear she really enjoyed it! We were quite horny when we were young, and we were married! We had the "ticket" to have at least some fun! We used to do the "nasty" at drive-in movies. I'm sure it was as fun for her as it was for me.

When the WT ban on oral sex came in the early 1970's, she had her excuse: "no more of that for me." She had her "scriptural" way out. And I lost a lot of fun. She never actually went "all the way" (if you know what I mean) with regards to oral sex, but what she did, I enjoyed.

I knew then that the WT religion was in my bedroom without any authority and I knew then that my wife did not enjoy what I thought she enjoyed and only did what I enjoyed because she was obliged to "obey" me. I was crushed both by her fear of telling me the truth and by the deception of my religion. I was also very angry at my religion for forcing themselves into our bedroom.

Our marriage lasted three more years. It was three more years of hell for the love of my youth and for her. I was in love with her from the time I was 14 years old. Still am. We were married for nine years. I loved her for at least four years before we were married. She was the ultimate childhood sweetheart, and I was the ultimate guy who was convinced I had found my soulmate.

Some day I might talk about my second wife. We did everything crazy (not drugs) that one could imagine. She wasn't beholden to the WTS. You figure out the kind of fun we could have without THAT monkey on our back!

Farkel

• Mac
    Mac

I'm sorry Farks..and I don't mean to be giving anything away..but, I can spot a bingo playing couple a mile away!!.

mac, explore Branson class

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I can spot a bingo playing couple a mile away!!.

I think you missed your calling, Mackie baby.

• Mac
    Mac

NUMBER 9

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    NUMBER 9

Number 9. Number 9. Number 9 dot dot dot.

• Panda
    Panda

Do you really think anyone paid attention to that rule? Oh well ...

• Corvin
    Corvin
    ORAL SEX; the forbidden years! How did it affect you?

Damnit, it made me become a smoker.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit