SUMMER,MAKING TIME 4 FUN/RELAXATION

by Tina 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

You're quite welcome! At least you're learning your lessons well. You're even surpassing ME! Good job! Aren't you so proud?

You know, someday, when your time comes, you won't die, you'll just "Nasty" away.... lolololol

RCat

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hmmmmm...Prisca...I believe you misunderstood me...but then, I am only an ignorant American so perhaps I didn't make myself clear...
    I find it incredibly amusing to think that anyone would label Tina a coward; in my opinion, that is the last thing Tina is.

Rcat...as usual, I enjoy your sense of humour...

Dana

"A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born."
    Antoine de Saint-Exupery

• Prisca
    Prisca

Just remember, the person who sent me the threatening email brought this upon herself, in that she wrote the email, but blocked me from making a reply. Nastinest and bullying at it's best!

• teejay
    teejay

<hmmmm.... i wonder what it says....>

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Hmmmm.. so let's play rocket scientist here.. You're saying Tina wrote you an email that was nasty (nasty is relative when it comes to Prisca folks, she wrote the book. Passive-agressive nastiness at it's best!), then she blocked you from sending her any back.

Now, before she sent you that email, had you sent her one first? That's the pertinent question, imo. And also, if you can't answer her privately, why don't you just publicly answer her, instead of coming in here throwing a foot-stomping tantrum on a perfectly nice thread? Can everyone say C-H-I-L-D-I-S-H and S-E-L-F C-E-N-T-E-R-E-D??????

Why don't you just start another thread with your public answer and let Tina answer you back? Or is that simple logic too much for you to handle, Prisca? And don't bother giving me the "I don't want to have a fight thread going on the board" answer. You've already started one on the board. And it didn't just take an "ignorant American" to figure it out.

RCat

• Prisca
    Prisca

No, I did not send an email first. I received one from TIna 12 hours ago. I sent her a reply, but it got rejected, with a message saying that my email had been blocked.

Yes, I had thought about putting up a public message to her, but I think this is a private matter and I had tried to keep it private.

The only reason I mentioned this subject on this thread is because I refuse to be intimidated by people who seem to think they can bully me around, and then not at least let me make a reply.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

"Just remember, the person who sent me the threatening email brought this upon herself, in that she wrote the email, but blocked me from making a reply. Nastinest and bullying at it's best!"

Sorry Prisca, that kind of reasoning is so bORG(everything is always Satan's fault or the demon's fault or Tina's fault)...YOU are responsible for what YOU do...Tina's blocking of the email in no way FORCED you to come in here and make veiled attacks against her. That was your choice, and your choice only. If you have a problem with Tina, which you obviously do, you could have taken a direct approach as Rcat mentioned...just a thought.

Anyway, I'm not going to waste any more of a fine summer Sunday evening....nite, y'all...

Dana

"A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born."
    Antoine de Saint-Exupery

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

So, you're thinking that coming into this perfectly nice thread, and causing a stink, is better than just stating your reply on the board?

Do you think it will shame Tina into unblocking her email so you can spew at her privately? I don't THINK so..

Besides, you've already ruined this nice thread, you might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb, as they say. Go for it, spew away.

Anyone want some popcorn and drinks before the show starts? We might get to see a real old-fashioned cat fight! Maybe we could even have mud wrestling! Anyone got some dirt and water to throw in?

Oh, but maybe passive-aggressive Prisca is too well-bred for such a low class thing. She just runs into the thread, lights a LITTLE fire, blows on it to get it going, then runs out again! Bad form, tsk tsk tsk......

RCat

• Tina
    Tina

(((((((((((Rcat Dana))))))))))))))hey Ladies!!
    LOL,I asked her to stop policing my posts here.If she continued to jump on my posts I'd jump back on her posts-lol wwooooooooo scary threat ther eh? LOLOLOl-I didn't want to hear the vitriol and name calling that she gave me by asking another poster to send her mail to me. Sneaky ,wouldnt you say?
    Thank you Prisca,you just showed the board (again) how you really are. Says it all. lol

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

You mean, after all her bitching and shit-stirring, she had someone ELSE send you her email privately? ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! As I said, Passive-aggressive behavior at it's finest! Once again, I must raise my glass to Prisca, queen of the shit-stirrers! I can't hold a candle to that kind of nastiness! hehehehehohohohohohahahahahah (sides aching from laughing so much!)

RCat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit