Organ transplants

by XQsThaiPoes 20 Replies latest watchtower medical

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

True I am all for human experimentation. It makes things better. I am not saying people that submit to it are stupid. You are terminaly I'll for most of the risky transplants. Infact in many countries the reason the odds for transplantation are so good is not because of better technology but because they only allow the lowest risk patients to have the transplants. I am saying I could not see the reason most people would suffer so much for so little personal gain, when it would be cheaper and less grulling to simply die of your original disease.

My Drs wanted me to consider having a bone marrow transplant. It was expiermental (it had been done before but only a hand full of times) and because I was one of their healthier patients they wanted me to consider it. It would cure my cronic anemia. After a few consultations I relized that it just was not worth it. They decided to go with a patient that was in the early stages of kidney failure from too many blood transfusions. It was a sucess but he told me that the 18 month period of not having a immune almost killed him several times. His kidneys I believe returned to normal. I see why he choose his choice it was deciding to have 2 diseases or 0.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit