any favorite TV shows you absolutely cannot miss?

by brwneyedgrl1 30 Replies latest social entertainment

• Purza
    Purza

I stopped watching primetime tv a long time ago -- I prefer the Discovery Channel or National Geographic Channel, etc. But the one show I love is The Daily Show with Jon Stewart on Comedy Central. He is hysterical!!!!! Stephen Colbert and Rob Corddry have us ROTFLMAO.

Purza

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I've always been a TV junkie! I have a LOT of shows that I hate to miss.

Judging Amy

CSI

The Mole

The Great Race

Big Brother

Survivor

American Idol

Starsearch (the one with Arsenio Hall)

Two and a half men (great writing)

Everybody loves Raymond

Joan of Arcadia

Catherine Crier (court tv)

Amish in the City

As much as I hate to admit it--I loved the Simple Life with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie! They were hilarious! Ditsy-yes, but so funny!

I TOLDJA I was a TV junkie!!!

hugs,

Annie

• Survivor2004
    Survivor2004

Im a very busy gal with my businesses but there are a few shows that I will NOT miss.

Here are some of my favorite not necesarily in that order.

Jay Leno

Connan O,Brian

Survivor

Fear Factor

*The Apprentice* (Your fired!!!)

Cops

America,s Most Wanted (He is one of my hero,s having lost his own son to a maniac his show has caught so many scumbag hardened criminals)

The Swan (yes Im a reality show buff)

Then,,,

The Y&R ( I was told by one sister that I could die at Armegeddon for watching immoral soap opera,s,funny,I thought that there were WORSE things than that like child molesting) :)

The Bold and the beautiful

and last but not least,,,.

Old re-runs of All In The Family.(my favorite sitcom of all time)

I do not miss any of these shows.

Ann

• RR
    RR

Let's seeI don't watch much TV, perhaps an hour or so a day. I have a TV in my study, so when I'm on the 'net I do have it on for noise.

1. Sundays "4400" and "Dead Zone"
    2. Tuesday "NYPD Blue" and "The Shield"
    3. Friday "Monk"

RR

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

King of the Hill , of course.

Simpsons

And my daughter and I curl up on the couch and belly laugh over America's Funnies Home Videos, god is that fun for us.

The best show not on TV anymore. Freaks and Geeks

• micheal
    micheal
    I also like Family Guy on Cartoon Network

Funniest show ever.

Does anyone know if there will be new episodes of "The Family Guy"?

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

Sealab 2021

• Mutz
    Mutz

I have to agree with Frenchie, Father Ted has to be one of the funniest comedy series ever broadcast, unless you are a devout catholic of course :). It's on my Wish List at Amazon and I will be buying the dvds before the end of the year. I downloaded the 'Kick Bishop Brennan up The Arse' episode and watch it when I need a good laugh.

• zev
    zev

stargate sg1

stargate atlantis

sex in the city

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I think many of us are obsessed with Monk and compulsive bout watching it. <grin> I too, love that show.

Sopranos (when they are on) I just don't miss.

Worlds Apart on National Geographic Channel.

Any documentary that's on.

Re-runs of Cheers.

Re-runs of Green Acres

Amish In The City -- This show inspired me to really read all about the Amish and watch a documentary on them called "The Devil's Playground." If any of you get a chance to see it, I highly recommend it. I'm fascinated by cultures such as this. Gee.. I wonder why.

The Simple Life. <I think Paris and Nicole are funny, if a bit disruptive. I take this show for what it is: pure unadulterated silliness.>

Country Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit