any favorite TV shows you absolutely cannot miss?

by brwneyedgrl1 30 Replies latest social entertainment

• brwneyedgrl1
    brwneyedgrl1

I dont have much time to watch a lot of tv b/c im so busy w/ work and school but I am obsessed with Monk and I have to watch it every Friday night. I even hate making plans Friday nights cuz i dont like to miss it...what a dork, I know. I also like Family Guy on Cartoon Network...so hilarious.

So do you have a favorite show that you hate to miss? Anyone else like Monk?

• Mulan
    Mulan

Off season, no. Although I am enjoying North Shore this summer................possibly because it's set on the North Shore of Oahu, my favorite part of Hawaii.

During the regular programming year, I can't miss Survivor or American Idol.

Aren't I just silly? I enjoy them though, and don't fall asleep during them.

I also usually watch West Wing and ER. (probably a few more too but I can't think of them)

• blondie
    blondie

I was thinking Monk before I even read the post...it is rerun on Wednesday nights at 9 pm CDST on USA. (other times too, check TV Guide online).

I like Dead Zone (Sunday night 9 pm). I been watching The 4400 too on Sunday at 8 pm. Starting this Sunday at 4 pm they will be running all the episodes up to the 8 pm finale.

I have been watching The Grid on TNT on Monday nights, but the last episode is this Monday.

I like Mystery on PBS which is also on Sundays at 8 pm.

How about Stargate (also on Friday, old one at 8 and the new at 9).

I was planning out my schedule for the fall. I even take my vacation so I don't miss the premiers of my shows. I have to get a life.

I love CSI, L&O, Crossing Jordan, ER, etc., no comedies for me unless it's Flip Wilson reruns.

Blondie

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

OMG Mulan and Blondie!

ER is my favorite!!!!

I cant miss that at all.

I also love The Chapelle show.

• StinkyPantz
  • Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

I must be just weird. If I'm not watching a movie on HBO, Cinemax, etc. I'm probably watching Food Network or Cops. I guess I wouldn't want to miss an episode of Iron Chef. I also like Food Finds also. Everytime I see Cops on I watch that too. Not really a series or sitcom person. I flip through the stations alot too like if I'm watching something and a commercial comes on I keep flipping until I find something else interesting and when a commercial comes on that channel, I'm gone again.

I really been watching VH1 lately with the I love the 70's,80's and 90's shows. I feel so old when watching that because I remember all of that stuff.

• avengers
    avengers

M.A.S.H.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I seem to miss all my favorite shows! It's funny, I was just talking to my son about this yesterday - all my life we had favorite shows and looked forward to them, but now, even the ones I know I like, I don't seem to know when they're on and if I realize it I still miss most of them.

I do not know why this is! But I remember how simple it used to be; you had a TV Guide and you looked to see what was on or you just knew when something was on and what channel. But not any more.

Last year I had one show - Monk - and I loved it and I always knew it was on Friday night on USA. But this season it seems to have different writers; it's just not the same, so I couldn't even sit through the whole program and haven't watched it since.

I used to watch West Wing regularly and Law and Order and Masterpiece Theater and a number of the British comedies. Sometimes CSI and lots of reruns of MASH! Talk about a well written show!

Grounded for Life is another one I really like but don't know when it's on anymore, so I miss that one all the time.

Newsradio was really good! But poor Phil Hartman.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

"BROTHER TED" (english serie ... Toooooooo funny) I'll probably buy it if they don't put it on TV again !!!

• brwneyedgrl1
    brwneyedgrl1

Mulan: I also like American Idol. My *parents* got me hooked on it...how funny is that?

Blondie: I usually watch the Monk rerun on Wednesday too! Im so stuck in my Friday routine though of coming home from work about 9:30...changing into PJs, making a snack, and watching my Monk

Sweetp: I love watching I the 80s, and 90s on Vh1. I've probably seen the I love the 80s ones about a dozen times already.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit