Mulan has a new grandson!

by Princess 38 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Another future ass-kicker joins the big family of ass-kickers!

You and Steve will make a great Aunt and Uncle.........just don't give conner any 'cookies' till he's at least 18, and never wear those black trunks in front of him while he's still a newborn.

Congrats to the whole family

Gumby

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Congrats Mulan, Princess & family, very exciting and happy times for you!

• NoBorg
    NoBorg

Was distracted by the aforementioned avitar.

Glad all is healthy and happy given the circumstances. I thought only JW's were blessed? ;-)

• Robdar
    Robdar

What happy news!

I wish I had a grandchild. Babies are such fun. *love to nibble those little toes*

Congratulations.

Robyn

• codeblue
    codeblue

Congrats to all of the family, glad to hear the baby and Mom and well!!!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Congratulations Mulan and Princesss! I'm so glad everything went well in the birth of your new grandson and nephew.

• Princess
    Princess
    Another future ass-kicker joins the big family of ass-kickers!

Well, at 5 1/2 pounds it's going to be awhile. I only outweigh his 9 year old brother by 25 pounds so ass kicking is in his future, not to mention he's the youngest of three boys....no cookies, don't worry.

So I forgot to mention this makes eight grandchildren for Mulan. Isn't she lucky? Five boys and three girls.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Just got back from camping and saw this! Wow, congratulations to the family, auntie and granny! Named after the novelist?

Sherry

• Princess
    Princess

Naw, I have a brother named Stephen King. They named him after that Stephen King, not the other one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit