Mulan has a new grandson!

by Princess 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

My brother's wife gave birth this afternoon to a 5lb 7oz baby boy. He was five weeks early (we knew he would be a preemie) and both mom and baby are well.

It's quite a relief really. It was a high risk pregnancy and we were all a bit worried.

Welcome Conner Stephen King!

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Congratulations to Grandma Mulan and Auntie Princess!!! Glad to hear the new baby is here and healthy!

TB

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Congrats!

There is nothing else on earth like the smell of a new baby.

Enjoy and congrats!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

You must all be so relieved. Congrats to the family

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

My warmest congratulations to you Mulan and to you Princess. There's nothing better than a new addition to the family.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I finally got home from the hospital. The baby is so tiny and sweet. The doctor who was checking him was a woman, and she said he is so beautiful she didn't want to leave him, and she doesn't say that very often she tells us. He is in ICU because he isn't swallowing well yet, but the doc says it will come and he is fine. I had a preemie 25 years ago so I can relate well to what my daughter in law is feeling............lots of tears.

His Daddy is absolutely glowing, and his brothers were practically doing cartwheels. The other grandma works at that hospital so we got lots of "sneaking in" privileges.

It was a scary day but all is well.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

I was going to say congratulations but then I got severely distracted by Stefanie's avatar and I forgot what I was going to post about.

SNG

• blondie
    blondie

Congratulations to all and that all went well. Babies remnd us of the mysteries of life. I am always astonished at how those little guys learn to walk and talk. I'm still learning.

Blondie

• bisous
    bisous

and Princess has a new nephew!!! Congratulations Aunty!!

• peeches
    peeches

Congratulations! to Grand-ma,Aunt,and all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit