"We miss you" experiences

by Nosferatu 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

When we lived in WV we lived way out in the boonies---19 miles from the main road. The son that drove us to the meetings had moved into town because of needing to nearer to his job so we didn't have any tansportation for a couple of months (to the KH)

When a brother offered to come out and get us, and we first got back to the KH, so many people said how MUCH they missed us, etc. A few of them said they thought we had gone back to new York---but of course---nobody had bothered to find OUT!

Really weird.

Annie

• Preston
    Preston
    I was really turned off when he told me he loved me.

The only thing missing was the soap opera shot Nosferatu

I've never had any call on me to tell me they want me back.. sniff... they don't love me no more!!!!

You don?t realize how lucky you are bull

"people usually imitate the god that they worship,don't they"?

Yep Danny, my sentiments exactly, the God of the Bible is a reallllllllll D*ck

When I opened the door, he opened my screen and let all of them in. Then while the sisters presumptuously went straight for my bathroom and kitchen, he stood in the front entryway and cried crocodile tears while he told me how much he missed me.

Ha Odrade! Its great to know that they got the whole Invade and Search process down pat?.

• razorMind
    razorMind

Excellent excellent letter, Elsewhere.

• Glenmore
    Glenmore

They know where I am but no one gives a rat's arse. Fine by me.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I got a couple of these missives from my two best friends. The first from a sister a bit older than me who was an elders daughter. The interesting part is that she went onto marry a "brother" who I had been out with a couple of times, one I might add that she had carefully counselled me against seeing because his habitual lateness for meetings made him unspiritual! Anyway there was a terrible dearth of marriagable brothers in our congregation and well she was going on 21 - which makes you practically a spinster in JW terms - so she just took what was available and married him. i remember one day they were working my street hand in hand on the ministry after I had been disfellowshipped and gave me a good hard compassionless stare as they crossed the street to avoid me.

So they had a baby.

Next I heard was that the hubby and the sister's mother had an affair and ran off together living my ex-friend holding the baby and the school overseer holding his head in despair and grief no doubt. I could not believe this could happen - not in the organisation! You'd be hard pressed to find a "worldly" man who would stoop so low as to sleep with their wife's mother whilst babysitting his daughter with the grandmother. The elder and his wife had been married about 30 years. As far as I know the elder and the daughter are still in the "truth". I bet the congregation gossips were kept busy for months on that story.

I, on the other hand, didn't respond to the sisters "I miss you letter" because she had ended it telling me that if I didn't come back to the meetings she would not be speaking to me again. Instead I continued on my wicked, merry debauched way and have two wonderful worldly men in my life and fingers crossed will hopefully have a few more before I die! I think I made the right choice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit