"We miss you" experiences

by Nosferatu 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I have a couple. The elder that used to study with me came to my door one day. He reminded me of all the wonderful times we had out in Service (I really couldn't remember any). I was really turned off when he told me he loved me. His guilt trip disgusted me. It made me never want to come into contact with him nor the JWs again.

There was another time when I ran into a regular pioneer on the bus. We were riding through our territory and he said, "This is your old stomping grounds! Remember all the good times we had going door to door around here?" WTF was with all these good times out in Service that I couldn't remember?

Anyway, what's your most memorable "We miss you" experiences?

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

My little sister has just received a letter from a young 'friend' because she's been missing a few meetings lately, had the old "we miss you" theme... yeuk!!

I've never had any call on me to tell me tey want me back.. sniff... they don't love me no more!!!!

Bull! <suddenly feeling very alone and unloved.... Yeah right!!!!>

• RR
    RR

"Miss you"? HAH! They don't even know where I am!

• RR
    RR

"Miss you"? HAH! They don't even know where I am!

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

The last time a Witness of Jehovah had contact with me they slashed the tires on my Ford Bronco.

The time before last,he told me to "peel your colostomy bag off and suffocate yourself in it".

Undaunted Danny sez:"people usually imitate the god that they worship,don't they"?

• Odrade
    Odrade

Yeah, I had an elder come by with the cargroup one weekday morning. When I opened the door, he opened my screen and let all of them in. Then while the sisters presumptuously went straight for my bathroom and kitchen, he stood in the front entryway and cried crocodile tears while he told me how much he missed me. Then the sisters returned from bathrooms/kitchen and hugged me saying the same thing. Two of these sisters I really can't stand, but I guess that's irrelevant.

Oh well, it's been a loooong time since the cargroup stopped by. Yay.

• doogie
    doogie
    Then while the sisters presumptuously went straight for my bathroom and kitchen,

hey...when you gotta pee, you gotta pee.

• Odrade
    Odrade

I live about 2 miles from the Kingdom Hall and they had just left there. It was about 9:30 am. Why didn't they go there before they left?

• RR
    RR
    Then the sisters returned from bathrooms/kitchen and hugged me saying the same thing. Two of these sisters I really can't stand, but I guess that's irrelevant.

Did they leave you anything in the bowl?

• doogie
    doogie
    Why didn't they go there before they left?

maybe they were saving something special for you...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit