Thinking about getting a Tatoo... Your Opinions.

by Confucious 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Confucious
    Confucious

My girlfriend has one on her food and her back and I think it's sexy as hell.

Although, the back one isn't in the stripper spot, LOL.

Jbot, I think I'm going for the ankle.

I got a henna there once and I really liked it.

• doogie
    doogie
    My girlfriend has one on her food and her back and I think it's sexy as hell.

mmm...tattooed food...(gurgle)...

• Confucious
    Confucious

Hahahaha.

Yeah. Tattoo on her foot. Not food.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    1) Where on body.

2) What the Chinese word should say.

3) Color???

1. Not sure, but it needs to be somewhere easily covered up in case you need to go to a business meeting or something formal.

2. "Freedom" is what you wanted to convey, so why not make it that simple.

3. Multi

I too am thinking of getting a Chinese chracter as a tattoo.. can't figure out what I want to say though.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Something wicked! SKULLS RULE

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Hi again,

I went for upper arm (as you saw) for my first one - I think it's a less sensitive part of the body. Even that changes between different areas of skin in the same region - towards the front and rear was much more sensitive than the side when they did mine...

Don't worry about the pain though - I got myself worked up, thinking it would be agony (heard stories of people passing out etc), yet I found it easily manageable. I don't think it hurt more when going near a bone, but it did feel very strange - it was almost like I could feel it resonating through my shoulders and neck!!

I think the Henna tattoo idea is a good one, or maybe even one that is airbrushed on - that way you can play around with designs and areas where you would like it most.

Looking for tattoo number 2 now..... thought about a siberian and bengal tiger in a ying / yang type design, but I'm still working on it.

The guy that did mine has a website - www.intoskin.co.uk - might be worth a look to see if there are any design ideas you like there.

Post a piccie if / when you've had one - would love to see what you decide on.

Cheers,

Bull!

• Confucious
    Confucious

Thanks bull.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

If you are asking what I would do, I wouldn't do it myself but tattoos are a personal thing, so it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks. Just do it because you want it\ and don't do it for someone else. After being a Jdub for so many years I don't do anything to make others happy or to fit in with the group. I am not 14 years old and I do not let anyone else influence my decisions. After saying all that you choose what you want wisely because it will be with you for the rest of your life.

Will

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

"All-right."

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Everyone is born with one tatoo already! It's right in the middle of your 'butt' and it's a picture of 'old Willy Nelson!'

Outaservice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit