JW Bethel Video - long version

by Esse quam videri 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cappytan
    cappytan

Another thought.

What about the possibility of this being a video produced for the New York City area International Conventions this past summer? I know that each International had a Delegate Entertainment Committee with events that included live performances and stuff like this.

It sounds more plausible that this would be produced for that.

It could be that this is just barely being publicized now.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    Wow, I actually recognized someone I know in the video. Crazy!
  • pontoon
    pontoon
    Breakfast of Champions...... I recognized one person also. She is a girl I dated back in the 70's. I wasn't spiritually mature enough for her so I was dumped, sometime after that she married a bethelite so her whole adult life has been in bethel. I think it is sad she never experienced adult life outside of an institution....a home, family, career, friends from all walks of life, working with husband to financially earn your own way through life, even having pets. She missed out on a lot-----but she did get about 3 seconds in a Wat propaganda video.   
  • franticfran
    franticfran
    Turn the sound down and just watch...its excruciating! " Dad dancing"
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Man.... I just don't know this organization anymore.    

Hey, they do love themselves , don't they?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

WP: I am wondering if they had to pay royalties to use his song?

Legally, the producers of this video are required to have obtained a synchronization license for the music AND the particular master recording of it.

Failure to do so exposes them to a copyright infringement suit.

Pretty ironic considering how pugnaciously the WTBTS pursues even minor infringements of any of their copyrights.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant
    Now the clip is made private. I hope some people downloaded it, and can be able to mirror it.
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell
    It is made private, oh oh I guess the GB found out about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit