Jehovah's Witness pi$$ing contest

by hoser 17 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

I like to chime in with things like, "I survived a Nazi concentration camp. And before that, I was a colporteur and knew Pastor Russell personally."

bwahahahahaha!!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    The old "spiritual competition"! These people are so insecure. Once they run off all the thinkers/common sense people these types of people (the competitors) with devour one another. Have you ever seen 2 Alpha Dogs in a cage together? 
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    So, they are just trying to be big fish in a very small goldfish bowl!
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

So, they are just trying to be big fish in a very small goldfish bowl!

Plus they are all vying for an extra day of everlasting life than the slackers get.

Doc

• prologos
    prologos
    typical jws, trying to look down on others - from below. 
  • zeb
    zeb

Weddings.

I recall seeing a jw mom changing her kids diaper on the bridal table.

Because she knew no one else and wouldn't trust her precious to any worldly neighbors for the evening she had a lousy time of it. Come to think of it there were a lot there doing just the same.

A wedding is a couple saying out loud that they are in love and are making a public declaration of their most personal intentions.

My experience of JW weddings is a mass party with out of control kids allover.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    This was one of the most sickening aspects of being in this org. Now I just laugh at them. Like really? you are doing so much to make the world a better place! It's so sad that this is really a miserable group, but they keep trying to convince themselves how happy they are wasting their life.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

S.F.O.P...

...standard fundy operating procedure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit