I just confronted a car full of dubs in the preaching work!

by Atilla 25 Replies latest jw friends

• jaredg
    jaredg

good going atilla

wednesday...i can't wait to vote eaither. it will be my forst time too. my registration came in a couple weeks ago

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Wednesday, nice posts!

• vitty
  • vitty
    vitty

I have just printed the UN letter, but so it can`t be dismissed I need the letter where the society admitted it, does anyone know where I can print one off

Also the ifomation where it is said you don`t have yo be an NGO to use the library

• Atilla
    Atilla

Sorry Vit, I have no such info.

However, I do have an update on this story.

The car full of dubs that I approached were at my neighbors house. I made my own return visit yesterday. Turns out that my neighbors our typical Christians but just kind of take the magazines to be nice because they like the idea an evangelizing religion. After I told them my life story, they assured my that they would never ever become JW's, I said that was their choice, but they said don't worry, we won't become JW's.

My neighbor went on to tell me that dubs had been stopping on her for nearly two years and that the older dub(around 50 yrs old) who has been calling on her was raised a JW and that is JW mom just died. Oh well, I still hope he loses this return visit and I gave her info. about such topics from blood to child abuse. The child abuse issue was particulary upsetting to her as her grandchildren live with her and she promised to question the dubs on their next visit. (Info. I gave her all came from WT Quotes)-no apostate literature here!

Well, it looks like my work is done.

• blondie
    blondie

Did you count your time, Attila?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit