Serena Williams: Jehovah's Witness

by Ron 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Ron
    Ron

"Serena was brought up, and still actively pravtices as a Jehovah's Witness. She is even known to go door to door every so often.

"'It is something that all Witnesses participate in,' she explains. However, the sight of Serena turning up at the front door is understandably a shock for most people.

"'I haven't dont it for a while because I travel so much.But when I do, people usually take the literature because they know who I am -- which is a good thing. There is a big misconception about Witnesses, so hopefully I'm doing my bit to change that.'"

http://ronmwangaguhunga.blogspot.com/2004/08/serena-williams-jehovahs-witness-from.html

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Ya right if she is a Witness then I am the Lord Jehovah Almighty.

oh and welcome to the forum Ron.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Welcome Ron.

Not sure about Serena.

Never got a straight answer from those in the know.

Welcome to the forum.X.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

There is a big misconception about Witnesses, so hopefully I'm doing my bit to change that.

You go girl!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**There is a big misconception about Witnesses, so hopefully I'm doing my bit to change that.'"

I sure would like to know how she explains how "the witnesses" don't allow the JW kids to participate in after-school sports because of bad association and engaging in a spirit of competitiveness.....

How bout her slutty and revealing---oops---I meant immodest clothing and her famous strutting around with the US flag? Hmmmmm?

Annie

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Yeah Serena just burns my ass. Not her personally , but if she is a JW , and getting away with all that she does.

It pisses me off, because I had to give up my barrel racing,,,,,,,,,I was trying to go pro but never got a chance to make it past regionals. Thanks ,,,,,,,,to that C O , who decided our family could spend more time in the field ministry. The one thing in my miserable home life that was good, was taken away.

So when I see her on magazine covers, I just get angry.

When we left the borg and my son went to school.........you bet I was all for him playing all the sports he could. He is getting his letterman jacket this year, he plays football, and baseball. He is President of his class, beta team,,,,,,,,anything he can do , I tell him to go for it.

Did anyone see the picture of her sitting at some awards show, getting a lap dance from Jamie Foxx?? Well, well.........I think she needs her ass drug into the little room , dont you??

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome Ron

• SwampThing
    SwampThing

Is this the Serena Williams y'all are talking about?

http://www.celebritybathwater.com/special/serena.htm

*WARNING* Contains some nudity.

If I am breaking some rule by posting this link, please let me know. It is not my desire to upset the apple cart.

Your friend from the swamp,

Swamp Thing

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

On the sports thing their was a MS whos son played football at the hall I used to go to. The sad thing is their family was never in the click their son started going to the phillipino hall where he had more freinds.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    There is a big misconception about Witnesses

there is?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit